Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The re-writing of "My Lil' Vinyl"

Count Paradox

lol but I'd be infinitely more amused if you were OMGWTFBBQPIZZA excited. lol Don't forget the bag of chips either. smile.png It does a body good. 

XD ok, ok, how's this... OMG I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SONG TO GET COMPLETED!!! IT WILL BE THE GREATEST FANFIC THEME IN THE HISTORY OF FOREVER!!! AND NOW FOR SOM DORITOS!!!

• Brohoof 1

XD ok, ok, how's this... OMG I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SONG TO GET COMPLETED!!! IT WILL BE THE GREATEST FANFIC THEME IN THE HISTORY OF FOREVER!!! AND NOW FOR SOM DORITOS!!!

There was a lolfactor five moment there. I actually had to get out my guitar just to see if I could play it myself. :P I couldn't at all.

sounds like me. i practice and practice and never really get any better. all i play is video game songs, though. i'm actually pretty good at that, to be honest...

well, I mean I play tabletures of it on guitar. I bet they have tabs of the mlp songs somewhere, i'll just have to find them... somehow...

My friend and I were going to make an 8bit band at one point, using C64's as our instruments of destruction. lol This is getting a little bit off track from your fanfic isn't it? lmao