Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Do You Live For?

Aureity

Playing bass guitar and trying to do something that will change the world, want to be famous somehow. I also live for the fun and that I hope that we will make contact with an alien species ( I think that one is the thing I would like the most). Or just something else to happen instead of this old school/work all day thing.

I live for language. Interpreting... sign language... psycho-linguistics... the beautiful intricacies of speech, voices, turning thoughts into physical expressions, body language, grammar, culture...

It enraptures me.

I live to make others happy, sometimes at my own expense. I want to ensure all of my friends and allies are enjoying themselves and have no worries in their minds. Whenever I know that a friend is at peace, I, too am at peace. Nothing brings me greater pleasure than to assist those in great need, for I am extremely willing to bend over backwards to ensure their happiness. Some say I obsess too much and that it actually causes me to become physically ill, I'd say that it is a fair sacrifice.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

I live for cars, that's pretty much it. Without cars I would not want to live. I also live for my family and friends (on here of course).

My motivations in life are cars and money, also that maybe one day I'll meet my special somepony.

• Brohoof 1

I live for the hope that one day I may become my true gender as I don't know if I'll be able to afford the surgery.

I live for the hope that one day I might fall madly in love with someone, get married and just spend the rest of my life with them.

I live for the hope that one day I will live the life that I picture in my head every single day.

I live for the fact that I am not myself... but one day I might be.

Edited by Ella_Ess
  • Brohoof 1

I live for life.

The mere feeling of emotions makes me want to keep on living.

I also want to feel and experience everything that the world has to offer, along with a friend/special someone. To see the ruins of generations past, and the creations of now. 

• Brohoof 2

I just want to be happy, healthy and relatively sane.

I'd also like to find someone to be with and share my life with, and seeing as alot of my relatives have lived to 89-102 yearsm I might have a damn long life to share! xD

I'm already here. I can change that, but it would hurt me and the ones that I know and love. I would rather just enjoy what I can from where I am now and see what happens afterwards. I'm not religious; I do hope for something in the end, however. I don't really care what happens, just something to make it feel like this whole experience wasn't worthless.

I live for life.

The mere feeling of emotions makes me want to keep on living.

I also want to feel and experience everything that the world has to offer, along with a friend/special someone. To see the ruins of generations past, and the creations of now. 

You couldn't have put it any better! That's become the entire focus of travel for me, and I must say, it's the best experience ever!

• Brohoof 1

Everyone lives for themselves in the end. Even the guy who spends his life helping people and working for charities is only doing it for his own sense of satisfaction. But, that cynical-sounding truth aside, I live to enjoy myself. That may mean eating an entire pack of Oreos and kicking a puppy in the face, or it may mean joining up with that program that assigns kids to not-quite-big-brothers and raising money for an orphanage to have Christmas this year. All depends on the day, really.

Right now, I live to get a job and save up a reserve fund. After that, I'll live for my sidewalk trip to various places around the country. It's like a road trip only I can't drive so it's mostly walking and hitchhiking.

Edited by Koelath

• 5 years later...

Honestly, I don't know anymore. Nothing seems enjoyable in life for me, and I have lost interest in all the things I used to like.

I always ask myself why am I still living. I really just don't understand myself, and can't think clearly any longer when I'm still under severe emotional trauma.

I live to make the most out of life that I can.

I wasn't exactly dealt the best hand when I was born, being born and raised into a family living in poverty, but you know what? I came to the realisation that sure, I could always lament about how things haven't gone perfectly in life, but where's the fun in that? Instead, I've come to appreciate what I have, and how far I've came in my life so far. Get on with it, and have a good time. Live for today, appreciate what you've got, appreciate your friends and family. We're only here for a limited time, so make the absolute most of it while you still can. :mlp_smug:

• 11 months later...