Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv I dare you to post/watch the most saddest, "so many feels" videos here!

Dinky Doodle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grSg8cd8v-Q

The ending of Toy Story 3. The movies were made as I was growing up, and when this came out, the ending in terms of timing was so accurate. I was going off to college myself, and this legit made me tear up seeing him give his most prized toys away. It was like the ending of childhood for both Andy, and myself. 

• Brohoof 2

You want feels? I'll give you feels. I'll hit you in the feels so hard, you won't even want feels.

There's so many feels here.

I can't even..

I'm crying already

edit:

And this scene from The Prestige. I was sobbing.

Edited by Princess Nightingale
  • Brohoof 2

I'll also make a note of the Futurama episode 'Luck of the Fryrish' which, at least in my opinion, is much more touching than Jurassic Bark.

• Brohoof 1

I had the inkling of watching some Avatar:TLA after my recommendations started spouting some vids at me. So I decided to watch one of my favourite episodes. Somehow (probably Aiden brought up the memory) I wanted to watch the episode where Iroh celebrates/honours/mourns his sons death date. As soon as the song came up, I lost it all (even faster than Rainbow's Letter at the end of MLD)

Then I found this video, which accompanied even more tears.

^

I beg you to watch this one though...really hits you hard

• Brohoof 1

I lose it every fucking time I see this scene. Goddam, what a funny show, but then they pull something like this outta their sleeves? ;_;

Edited by stryker

Ready for some Liquid Pride? 

I literally shed liquid pride when I first saw this as a young kid. 

When the music kicks in is where I start to loose it sad.png

Edited by NightOwl
  • Brohoof 1

One of the most profound parts of FiM is the apparent discrepancy between the "normal" characters and those who are fully or nearly immortal. What will happen when Spike grows up?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mgpy5j2Ejo

That was so sad! But would you happen to know what the song used in the video was? It sounds so familiar. I think it was in a Pixar Movie, but I'm not sure. Edited by Blue_Moon
  • Brohoof 2

Not exactly "sad", but it certainly gives some feels.

This one is one of my favorites, it's more feel-good, but still emotional:

And of course...THIS. Oh god, painful.

My First Reaction To This Video In A Nutshell:

"Wow, the animation is gorgeous!"

"Aww, what a charming little funny story--"

"OH GOD MY FEELS WHY"

OH GOD YES. This is one of my favorite things ever. The poem, the animation. At first I thought it was some sort of comedy, a little joke, and then it turns so...dark and serious. ;_;

• Brohoof 1

I teared up at the cinema and every other time I watched Pan's Labyrinth. I challenge everyone else with a soul to watch this film and not feel great hope and sadness at the end.

The death of David Tennant's Dr was also very sad

I can't think of a video that I've cried to, but I have read a story on Fim Fiction called "The Things We Leave Behind" that got me. I read My Little Dashie and watched Snowdrop without crying (although they got close) but damn is that is a good story!

Aside from that, I've probably only cried at stuff when I was a little kid, which I hardly count.

That was so sad! But would you happen to know what the song used in the video was? It sounds so familiar. I think it was in a Pizarro Movie, but I'm not sure.

I think it plays near the end of Monsters Inc when Sully is about to go into Boo's door. Either that or it is a very similar song.

When I first watched this scene, I was giggling to myself, thinking it was supposed to be a parody, or overly dramatic or something. Then that field of poppies at the end...

The show keeps you laughing right up until then end, and hits you with a brick wall of feels at the very last moment. I was almost disappointed, then I realized how beautiful it was.

That was so sad! But would you happen to know what the song used in the video was? It sounds so familiar. I think it was in a Pixar Movie, but I'm not sure.

The song is called "Boo Goes Home" from the end of Monsters, Inc.  I never would have guessed that John Goodman and Billy Crystal (of all people) could deliver such an emotionally charged scene, but they really pulled it off in that film.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

The scene where Sam dies in I am Legend, starring Will Smith.

Is this old school now?

Schindler's list (most of it, but this scene is huge)

Barefoot Gen

(if you want) Look it up.  It's about the Bombing of Hiroshima and pretty much every section in youtube is listed as "may be inappropriate" Because it's about the bombing of Hiroshima (written from a survivor) 

Arguably the most appropriately near X rated levels of gore animated film ever.