Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which was your favorite gala dress?

Mia Angelle

Twilight, Rainbow Dash, or Fluttershy's dresses are my favorites. my least favorite, on the other hand, is Applejack's. It really does nothing for me.

Rainbow Dash's is the best. It's fun to draw, too.

I agree. For the primary reason that it made me "notice" Rainbow. Rainbow has always clung to the bottom of my "would date" list for the Mane Six. I love her as a character, but she's just too much of a tomboy for me. When I saw her in the dress with her particular mane style with the golden laurels, and acting all fangirly around the Wonderbolts, her well hidden femininity BLASTED to the forefront!

HHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG :wub:

• Brohoof 1

I like either Pinkie Pie's or Rainbow Dash's gala dress the best. Pinkie Pie, being my favorite pony, looks great in just about anything. I am more than likely swayed in her direction because she is my favorite. Though I felt that it did a great job of expressing the sugary sweet side of Pinkie Pie. The playful side that is hyper and energetic. It didn't really address (no pun intended) Pinkie Pie's total personality though, but I think I can live with that.

Rainbow Dash's dress is a very nice homage to greek inspired clothing. Greek mythology has a huge impact on the show in general, but it was expressed in Rainbow Dash's dress more than the others. That and it was vibrant and colorful, something that Rainbow Dash already is to begin with. The laurel leaf did something to indicate the nobility of her element, yet she is probably the least like nobles of that time. Which in of itself is funny when you consider the role of women during those ages. In this Rainbow Dash quite effectively, yet unintentionally defies convention. Probably one of the reasons why people like her so much, and there is something very noble about that sentiment.

(edited)

Goes to fetch an image for reference.

Posted Image

Fluttershy or Twilight's.

Edited by Tom
  • Brohoof 1