Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which was your favorite gala dress?

Mia Angelle

(edited)

Even though dear Fluttershy is my favorite, and I don't really like Rainbow Dash, I have to say Rainbow's dress was the best. It's so colourful!! :D And I really did not like Rarity's. It was just...boring, I guess. It was pretty but boring, just your typical ball gown, nothing interesting here...Princess Celestia should've had a dress.

Edited by Midnight Melody

Even though dear Fluttershy is my favorite, and I don't really like Rainbow Dash, I have to say Rainbow's dress was the best. It's so colourful!! :D And I really did not like Rarity's. It was just...boring, I guess. It was pretty but boring, just your typical ball gown, nothing interesting here...Princess Celestia should've had a dress.

Host a Party.

Appear Naked.

???

Profit?

(edited)

...What? You're talking about Celestia, right...? :blink:

who was the host, and who didn't have a dress? I think you can figure it out. (yes) Edited by Suskieshy

My list goes like this

1. Rainbow; her dress is so.... unique.

2. Twilight; Her dress looks like a FF mage.

3. Pinkie; Her dress makes me think of air hostess's uniforms.

4. AJ; As much as I don't like her, I must admit, her dress is awesome.

5. Fluttershy; Despite the excess of plants on it, her dress still remains fairly unique. (RD may be my favorite pony, but Flutters is the cutest pony.

6. Rarity; Her dress looks like a generic "fancy" dress. Definitly last place, sorry Rarity.

1. Rarity

2. Rainbow Dash

3. Twilight

4. Fluttershy

5. Applejack

6. Pinkie Pie

Honestly, I think Rarity's dress was the best. Rainbow's gown was nice, but it was lacking in some formal aspects. Fluttershy's dress matched her color tone very well. The other three were *meh*.

Rainbow Dash impressed me w her dress, but Fluttershy won by far ...I don't know what happened with Rarity dress. She must had be the best dressed, well at least she's so fabolous that I didn't care. I would've liked RD shoes on Fluttershy, that would be so EPIC and FASHIONABLE. Pinkie, Applejack and Twillight looked like themselves, just with some clothing, nothing stands out about them.

I fell in love with Fluttershy's. It was mostly because of the vine-like bracelet things she wore on her front legs. And the butterfly hair pins. And the flowers spread delicately throughout her hair. And the really pretty leaf-like cape that dragged across the floor.

Aww, Hell. I'm just a sucker for floral and nature-esque designs.

I'm so biased with these kind of things. It always ends up with Applejack for me... and this one is going to be no different :P

But if I'd have to give a reason, I really like the way they incorporated the apples in the dress, covering up otherwise possibly distracting or "ugly" elements of the dress.

But next up would probably be ... I think Rainbow Dash because of the Roman influences. Heh, there are plenty of Roman influences all throughout the show, like the different armours, not that I mind of course