Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ginger Doctor Whoove Tumblr

Tri-Engine

Hello everyone, I'm the artist for a tumblr, featuring Doctor Whooves, but he gets his long time wish of being a Ginger. It is an ask, as well as a story tumblr, Sundays we answer question. 

We're currently about to update to the story, sometime tonight or early tomorrow. 

Thank you supporters! 

http://tardispony.tumblr.com/

• Brohoof 1

Very cool. I just took a peek at the page. I like the theme and the art style very much. Looks and sounds like you've got something fun going on there.laugh.png

Thank you very much! we're about to update :D It's super exciting for me, because seeing how people love it. I think it will be a nice addiction to the fandom :D 

• Brohoof 1

First off, you my friend are a great artist.

Second, if I had a tumblr I would follow it. Sadly, I don't really do any social media. Maybe someday.

/)

Spreading the word, and checking back every so often is good enough for me smile.png Thank you for the comliments though, It's really nice. 

I did however have some jerk tell me I was retarted and a horrible artist. He was wrong, of course. But nevertheless hurtful.

So thank you Very much for the compliment! 

Here, have some adorable Tri. :3 post-13795-0-20191000-1366507485_thumb.png

• Brohoof 3

Spreading the word, and checking back every so often is good enough for me smile.png Thank you for the comliments though, It's really nice. 

I did however have some jerk tell me I was retarted and a horrible artist. He was wrong, of course. But nevertheless hurtful.

So thank you Very much for the compliment! 

Here, have some adorable Tri. :3 attachicon.gifCostom entry.png

Trolls will be trolls. Don't pay attention to him. He is wrong, and you are a great artsit.

Great  drawing by the way. You should open up a reqest thread!

/)

Trolls will be trolls. Don't pay attention to him. He is wrong, and you are a great artsit.

Great  drawing by the way. You should open up a reqest thread!

/)

I've tried to do a commission one, since with the Tumblr. My work is usually taken up, plus my money doesn't make itself! But... People are cheap skates :P But thank you again!

• Brohoof 1

Great job!  The best part is how well you make the colors react to the light.  Also, the mare is great, although she looks like she's his sister, so if you want to change that, it would fix any romantic things you might dowink.png

Great job!  The best part is how well you make the colors react to the light.  Also, the mare is great, although she looks like she's his sister, so if you want to change that, it would fix any romantic things you might doimg-1390031-1-wink.png

Thank you so much!

We've gone from 0 followers to 45 in one day! So thank you everyone who's been following us! :D 

Also, yeah, I know she looks similar, but it ties into the story. I promise!