Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching The Equestrian Exploration Team and the unfortunate event (Survival)

harmonyplus

I've got the best name ever for the airship. It should be (ironically) called the 'S.S. Airship that is proven to not fall down when it's not supposed to.'

Fine, but I'm calling it Patrick...wait I got a good one that is serious. Sky skimmer?  If not Icarus is fine.

I love Sky Skimmer! I`ll probably call it that.

Could i join? my OC is here http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/kyznetsov-r3173

hes not the best survivalist but he learns by trial and error and all that..let me know if you want meh

Yes, you may join but why the heck does he have the hammer and sicle thing as a cutie mark? It baffles me to no end.

He is the best at being a Russian obviously!...no its because he is the best at sword fighting AND he is a smith....i get that question a lot, although that first part can also be true.

He is the best at being a Russian obviously!...no its because he is the best at sword fighting AND he is a smith....i get that question a lot, although that first part can also be true.

Okay. I added him to the master list.

Important! We are starting this roleplay very soon and the ship will be called "Sky Skimmer"

• Brohoof 1

Okay. I added him to the master list.

Important! We are starting this roleplay very soon and the ship will be called "Sky Skimmer"

My ideas are not flawed! I was thinking about a flying fish when that name came into my head. Thank you fish!

Also, all ponies that are not named Comapass Rose will have to wear brown uniforms until the crash. After that, they can be taken off.

This roleplay will be the best! I can't wait until tomorow! *hint, hint*

• Brohoof 1

@@harmonyplus, Quick note about scheduling. I'll be gone from 2 pm-(around) 8 pm EST time. I may be home from 4:30 to 6:30 still EST time but I'll tell you if that changes because that part isn't set in stone yet. If you could have the RP up before 2:00 P.M EST time that would be great. 

Hey any space left? I'd like to join:

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/gearbox-r849

He's unaccustomed to the wild but is good at making things with what he's got.

And he cant fully fly, so he cant just flap off.

Just in time! I'll add you. (Accepted)

@@harmonyplus, Nothing else at the moment but thanks so much! What time zone are you in by the way if you don't mind me asking?

well, according to the internet, I am in Pacific Time Zone. (At the moment I am typing this, it's 8:01 AM) 

Roleplay's up! Here's the link!

http://mlpforums.com/topic/58604-the-equestrian-exploration-team-and-the-unfortunate-event-survival/

I already posted the first post, just because I felt like it. GO ROLEPLAY!!!

I got a little confused... flying ship or boat? I had the impression that we had a flying ship. Hmm

Lol, no. But its funny you say that. One of the two bluebrints gear first grabbed is a plan for a flying ship.

Lol, no. But its funny you say that. One of the two bluebrints gear first grabbed is a plan for a flying ship

hmmm a flying ship, something that can go over the water, foreshadowing much cell? did you also grab an engine as well? lols

So since no one sees fit to even notice i guess ill just say it. My character is currently DROWNING because his lungs are filled with water, and if no one decides to give me CPR in the next 5 posts im gonna drown to death, lets not let that happen as my backpack i grabbed is filled with food and has a combo lock on it.

• 1 month later...

@@MyLittleCell,

Plague heard the cries for help but didn't rush towards the voice, "This has to be a trick my mind is messing with me, but why would it sound like Gearbox?...wait!" Rushing to the voice he found a unconsciousness Gearbox, "I got you Gear." Whispering to him as he dragged him to his spot in the forest. 

He decided to go look for plague, he had been gone to long and they needed him, his sleep mix hadn't worn of yet.

He began walking among the forest, but didnt know where we went.

Suddenly he saw some sort of moss, but it was grown weird, against the wall of stone.

He rubbed his hoof against the wall, and felt that it was a thickly grown cover to some cave.

He slowly walked inside, telling himself he should get someone else, but still walked.

Suddenly, he felt a sharp pain in his side, and he fell.

As his eyes closed, he thought he saw...something.

He struggeled to keep his eyes open, trying to see whatever it was, but all he saw was a bright light, then darkness...

As his eyes closed, he tried to say something, get someones attention.

"Ugh...hellp..." He muttered, trying to pull himself to the exit.

"The goggles...my eyes....Plague...." Then everything went black.

((Slight Editing problem: I accidentally didn't write: He never put his goggles on; thats why he said it as he fell, his goggles were laying on the ground when he fell, so you might want to edit something unless you think it'd be a good dramatic reveal if plague forgot them.))

((Slight Editing problem: I accidentally didn't write: He never put his goggles on; thats why he said it as he fell, his goggles were laying on the ground when he fell, so you might want to edit something unless you think it'd be a good dramatic reveal if plague forgot them.))

((I was leaving my mask behind as well, so we both will be losing something that's keeps us hidden from the others))

• Brohoof 1