Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music Worst album by your favorite artist?

Woohoo

• 2 years later...

My favorite artist of all time is Ozzy Osbourne and it's hard to choose between Bark at the Moon and Ordinary Man. First off, I like both albums. Ordinary Man's songs are good but none, besides It's A Raid, are spectacular: very just good songs. Bark at the Moon however has multiple spectacular songs (Bark at the Moon, Centre of Eternity, Rock n Roll Rebel) but the rest of the songs are just good to ok, like I think they just aren't very replayable or memorable except for just like "they thought this sounded good?" (ehem, now you see it). I think I'd put Ordinary Man at the bottom just cuz those spectacular songs put it over the top. 

System of a Down: Steal This Album - After self-titled and Toxicity this album didn't have much to offer that wasnt already done tho I still think it's a good album but just like half amazing songs and other half forgettable. 

Limp Bizkit: The Unquestionable Truth (Part 1) - This is technically an EP so I guess Results May Vary would take the cake. UT just doesn't have anything replayble and Results May Vary has many duds, but that being said I still like Results May Vary and replay some of the songs pretty often (Let Me Down, Head for the Barricade, Underneath the Gun). UT, however, I never replay those songs, don't even remember how they go. 

Lamb of God: self-titled - only listened to it once, but from what I heard just kind of generic LoG. Poison Dream goes hard tho. Thank you Jamey! 

Machine Head: Burn My Eyes - It's a good album, and some of my opinions of the songs have changed, but just found their albums I've heard afterwards to be much more solid. Album gets a little tedious when listening to it straight through, which they improved upon in the future. 

• Brohoof 1