Banner by ~ The Wife of Douma

Nothing.

Mlpfan185

HAPPY B-DAY FELD0!!!

So, to honor our esteemed mayor, I am painting Feld0 a birthday gift. This canvas is depicting Feld0's favorite pony showing off her illustrious HEV suit. You know the drill, send me your address and I will get this to you when it is done.

Update April 21, 2013 2:29 A.M. - The eyes are not to my liking yet. Ignore the gridlines, they help me keep proportion. This is a TERRIBLE picture, though my camera sucks. It will look better once I get some paint on it and take a picture of it during the day. I tried to brighten it up a bit with photoshop.

feld02_zpsd173dc1d.jpg

Isn't his birthday May 3rd? It's only April 21st. But, I know this isn't done yet so you have to know.

Great work. You have to be oneof the best drawers in this community. Rock on.

/)

Also, I am flattered, believe me, but there are some artist on here that blow me out of the water like a German u-boat in a gun fight with a modern destroyer.

Dude, your canvas work is unbelievable. I would kill for one. Not many people can draw on canvas, and you make your work so well done. If you placed your canvas on sale, I would buy one.

You, are a great artist.

/)

• Brohoof 1

Hahahaha, funny you would mention that. WARNING SELF-PLUG: If you check my signature, or look in the commission section, you will notice I now have a shop open so i can fund my giveaways.

Egads. I just spentmy last $75 on a plushie. If I knew I could get a portrait by you I would have. But, when I get money I shall bye one and proudly hang it in my room!

/)

You will make more people than me happy, it funds my giveaways and allows me to do allot more. I have a goal of 1000 paintings, but I am only promising five at a time.

Since you said that, I reall want to bye one! But I promise you this. When I get in touch with $60.00 dollars I shall purchase one of your fine pieces of work.

/)

It will be more than appreciated mate. I spend allot more time on paid work than I do with giveaways. Though I will never put my name on something that I would not hang on my wall.

When I order mine when I get my money,I will want your name on it. I want peopel to know the artist who did that great painting and I want to tell the story of how I got it.

/)

Wow, I must say, the awesome armour and the sexy looking smirk on Twilight's face. It looks so epic and awesome! Anyways, what's with the red patch? Please answer this post as I would like to find out. 'Nuff said. I will give it a 8/10. Anyways, although I do not know Feld0, I wish him a happy birthday.

I saw your commission thread! And wow, you're a really good artist! The sketch doesn't look terrible at all imo. Her right foreleg looks a bit off though. 

Looking forward to see the finished product!

Edit: typo

Edited by kenniks

The red patch was a color test. I wanted to see how it looked with the general shape layout. Come back when it is painted, I fix allot of finer details once I have a fresh coat or two of mud on. I am glad to hear that she has a, 'sexy', smirk. I was not sure if I pulled that off correctly, or if she looked stoned.

Thanks for letting me know that the red patch is a color test. I like it but no, I'm not buying it. I just came here to post and rate artworks and ask questions that relate to the artwork.

OMG, If it was my birthday I would sure take that as a gift! Honestly your work is stunning please keep it up because I love looking at all your canvases they re amazing once done! :D

I see, I thought programming stuff can be associated with HAL9000 or GLaDOS? Those two seem to be related to programming in my opinion though. Anyway now you just inspired me to imagine Twiley with Gordon Freeman's glasses, hairdo and 'stache-beard.

It's going to be an epic artwork!