Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

[MLPF EXCLUSIVE] Staff Alignment Chart

NavelColt

Long ago, in a distant land, the legendary chart maker akita-ken made a lovely chart detailing the very intricate and overly TMI details regarding the staff that maintain the Equestria.tv stream. With the thoughts coming to my mind over something the Tech Turkey said regarding alignment, I decided that a chart was needed of the staff team. Not just any chart, but an accurate chart depicting the personality, ideals and mannerisms of all the staff members, in one organized visual d splay of breathtaking proportions.

So hath it been done.

Rest assured, the quotes and the alignments that the quotes in this chart scheme portray are 100% accurate in their representation of the individuals, and are by no means exaggerated for nefarious or humorous means. By which I mean they totally aren't, and they totally are.

Idea, sorting and quotes @ me

Chart @ akita-ken

Note: No one was forgotten :3 If you don't see someone, they didn't want to be on the chart for their own reasons.

post-7476-0-12132300-1366541207_thumb.png

Edited by akita-ken
Just a note, the PNG is 2560x1440 and is 5MB, so it might take quite some times to load if you have a slow connection :)
  • Brohoof 16

It's beautiful to finally see. Spectrum's quote is freaking perfect, as are Calamity's, Zoop's, CD's and Evilshy's. I even got a smiley in mine :)

Poor Ice Storm :(.

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 3

Apparently Im "Lawful Good" on the test that Key Gear gave me.....

*lights Fuse*

We'll see about that ;)

huh.png So ~Chaotic Discord~ is Lawful Evil?

mlfw2778-132892706018.png

LOL I DUNNO

img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png  

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 3

img-1391000-1-huh.png So ~Chaotic Discord~ is Lawful Evil?

img-1391000-2-mlfw2778-132892706018.png

LOL I DUNNO

img-1391000-3-img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png  

Lawful (dedicated to helping the community) Evil (CHAOS)

• Brohoof 1

Lawful (dedicated to helping the community) Evil (CHAOS)

OK, I'll buy it, but only because Butter Pony reformed you! wink.png

OK, I'll buy it, but only because Butter Pony reformed you! wink.png

You can't Reform ~CD~ , only contain him for a small amount of time before he unleashes his powers to destroy everything in a 50 Kilometer radius...

• Brohoof 1

Charts like this are one reason I graciously decline if I am asked whether I'm interested in being a moderator.  I've already typecast myself as a Fluttershy wall of text writer.  Stuff like that would merely typecast me even more.  :P

• Brohoof 1

Great job on making yourself seem...less chaotic then you actually are, in fact. The only thing I would change is to shift (mlp-tplotting.png) Evilshy into Lawful Good. I mean, (s)he's a beautiful, delicate butterfly of grace. (S)he has never done anything wrong in her/his life!

I am so getting banned for this

Edited by ѕнιғт
  • Brohoof 1

CD doesn't know me very well. :3

SHUT UP IT'S BASED OFF THE QUOTES NOT ACTUALITY. GAWD. STOP TAKING THIS SERIOUSLY AND TALKING ABOUT HOW IT ISN'T ACCURATE PPL YUR RUINING THE JOKEEEEE.

• Brohoof 2

SHUT UP IT'S BASED OFF THE QUOTES NOT ACTUALITY. GAWD. STOP TAKING THIS SERIOUSLY AND TALKING ABOUT HOW IT ISN'T ACCURATE PPL YUR RUINING THE JOKEEEEE.

I thought the joke was the fact that you put so much work into a thread that only has two pages of replies.

Edited by Harmonic Revelations
  • Brohoof 1

I thought the joke was the fact that you put so much work into a thread that only has two pages of replies.

At what point did I do work? :P Akita made the chart, and it took me five minutes to come up with the idea. And two pages isn't bad. Nor is it doing anything but increasing.

• Brohoof 1

At what point did I do work? tongue.png Akita made the chart, and it took me five minutes to come up with the idea. And two pages isn't bad. Nor is it doing anything but increasing.

That should be your quote for the chart.

"At what point did I do work?"

:P

• Brohoof 2