Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lauren Faust Appreciation Fanclub

Sir.Flutter Hooves

Hello Bronies,

Lauren Faust, is the creator of MLP, The Powerpuff Girls, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, and so much more great aniimation. So, for this reason of her being on of the greatest animators in recent times I made an appreciation fanclub for her.

Her, we can appreciate all her hard work and love she put into every creation she has done and thank her. Plus, she recently created a set of toys called Galaxy Girls. They are really cool, and in the same style as the show.

So, if Lauren Faust is reading this somehow, thanks you for the great years of animation genius!

Fausticorn_Lauren_Faust%27s_OC.png

Edited by Sir.Flutter Hooves
  • Brohoof 2

I agree, Lauren Faust has made some beautiful and fantastic animations. 

I especially loved the Powerpuff Girls. Something about 3 cute and adventurous girls just makes it great. I've always loved the Powerpuff Girls, probably not as much as I use to, but when I was younger, it was the only show I ever watched, and I absolutely loved it!

As for Foster's Home For Imaginary friends, I never really got into it, it wasn't something I would always want to wake up and watch each morning. But I do adore to creativeness used in the show, all the characters are very unique in a specific way. I may not have enjoyed the show as much as the Powerpuff Girls, but it was still an amazing show.

And as for My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, do I really need to explain why? It's the ponies, the animation, and most of all the stories. I love all the little stories in each episode. Each obviously about friendship. And in the end it is always explained by Twilight Sparkle as she writes a letter to Princess Celestia. Also, the fandom. Bronies (and pegasisters) are an amazing group of people. We create such wonderful music, art and pieces of writing.

Anyway, in conclusion, Lauren Faust is an amazing lady, and deserves a million dollars right now. 

tumblr_inline_mhgyjpFUhD1qz4rgp.jpg

~Colgate

Edited by Colgate♥
  • Brohoof 2

Before I say anything, let me just clarify that Lauren Faust was not the creator of Powerpuff Girls or Foster's. I believe that she worked as a storyboard artist for Powerpuff Girls, and as a writer for Foster's. Both of the shows were created by Craig McCracken.

Anyway, I loved both of those shows greatly, and I still do.

Of course, I also love FiM, and I quite enjoyed Super Best Friends Forever. Being an animation student and what not, I quite admire her work. tongue.png

Edited by Hansel
  • Brohoof 2

I absolutely love all of her work, I'm a huge fan of all types of cartoons. I still watch the powerpuff girls and it's still just as fun, they are amazing. Foster's home for imaginary friends is just as amazing, it's funny and is really fun to watch. I love all of her work, although "My little pony" is number one. It's just perfect, I love everything about it.

I want to thank Lauren Faust for making my life 20 % cooler.

I just love Lauren Faust, if she will ever read this.. for some reasons. Then here is my message: THANK YOU!!!

img-1391668-1-sYfIZrO.jpg

She is also beautiful wub.png

Edited by Fluttershyfan94
  • Brohoof 1

• 8 years later...

Lauren Faust is my most biggest inspiration when it comes to my art. She's really inspire me to create cute characters doing cute things and make characters have actual flaws and personalities. Her pony design was iconic and it did help me improve my art overtime.  Her show, Friendship is Magic really got me into cartoons again and being a fan for as long as I can remember was major feat. It helped me grew me as person. It helped me to see through different perspective when it comes to visuals, writing, concepts, lore, etc. The show help me escape me through the harshness of reality and live in world were pastel colored horses going through adventures, acceptance, friendships, hardships, forgiveness, and kindness in Equestria.

I really want to thank her so much for everything she in animation for the past two decades. Her work with her husband, Craig McCracken was truly inspiring throughout my childhood, and expanding upon her work in the world of MLP was truly legendary. Friendship is Magic is a major game-changer in animation just as much as Adventure Time was and it deserved to be part of the history books. Her creativity, passion, and love for animation is something that deserves a lot of credit and respect.

MLP will always leave a special place in my heart and I do wish Lauren the best of luck on her future projects and thank you for so much for everything that you've done.

1363367067_faust-781x1024.thumb.png.91b6f83306c2cbd1629edca8a4ff6ab4.png

Long Live the Fausticorn!

• Brohoof 1

• 7 months later...