Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is it normal for a Brony to buy the MLP toys?

Windwaker

(edited)

Something was here. Something was here. Something was here. Something was here. Something was here. 

Edited by NONAME

Thinking about this a little bit more...

We're bronies.  We're fans of a show whose target audience is 8 year old girls.  I think we pretty much ignored any notion of what's "normal" a long, long time ago. 

Why would any of us be concerned about what's "normal" now?

• Brohoof 1

• 8 months later...

The key question here should be "what defines normal".

Next time you feel weird, just remember how often the horrible serial killer is described as "just a normal guy" by everyone that knew them.  

It's normal. I buy a lot of stuff of varying prices. Don't have any playsets yet but I'll probably get one or two sometime later. I'm trying to save bits for BABSCon so there's plenty of opportunity to get more between then and other conventions.

From what I've seen it's actually abnormal for a Brony not to have some kind of figure or something like that. I don't own any MLP merchandise other than a beanie that says "Brony" on it and it seems like everyone else has a lot more.

It is very, very normal for a brony to buy Mlp toys. For example we watch a show meant for little girls but does anyone really care... not really. So I don't see why not unless if you can't really go and buy it you could always order the merchandise.

Who cares if it's normal or  not I buy a lot of MLP FIM toys ?

Plus proud to be this Wonderbolt  Academy Brony  With my awesome Rainboom Stunts  I do for everypony !

Plus all you Pegasister And Brony Friends I ordered a Mlp Monopoly game It's 100% cooler then thoses other board games later !

Completely normal! 

Just don't go out of your way to spend a majority of your money on merch...because that's a sign of not having proper priorities, just make sure to keep a financial balance (make a toy like a self-rewarding treat B)

I am not really okay with *coughsextoyponiescough, but to each their own....

Treble Bolt what I meant to say is I do buy Lots of Mlp Fim toys  but not all the time !

Last week I bought Britney Spears-Britney Jean and Lorde- True Heroine !

Plus a two pack Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Toys of Ratchet and Soundwave  toys awesome !

• 6 years later...