Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is it normal for a Brony to buy the MLP toys?

Windwaker

• 8 months later...

Is it normal for an adult to buy little girls toys? Not according to mainstream culture. Is it normal for a brony to buy MLP toys? Certainly yes. Lots of people collect kids toys, even if they're 50! I am a fan of Jurassic Park and I have the toys. I might even get more! I also have MLP toys! There is nothing wrong with collecting the toys.

Yep. And even normal for non-Bronies! The toys are collectables. MLP is no exception.

You should see my collection of Fillys (lol, don't ask, I don't watch Filly Funtasia)

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Splashee said:

Yep. And even normal for non-Bronies! The toys are collectables. MLP is no exception.

You should see my collection of Fillys (lol, don't ask, I don't watch Filly Funtasia)

I remember watching this YouTuber who collected MLP and Filly Funtasia too. For the longest time I thought it was an MLP ripoff :ButtercupLaugh: (maybe it is?)

(edited)

You know I remember when going out to buy a pony anything actually was like a rite of passage. I mean do not get me wrong you think you get weird looks from people when you tell them you watch my little pony. Well try going to a store and pick up a my little pony toy then go to the registry and buy it. It takes confidence to do so and it shows that you're not afraid of what other people think. Everyone who has remembers when they bought be it a plushie or figurine I mean not at Ebay but say toysrus. It is and was always a rite of passage, somewhat of a brony challenge similar to binge watching the show to go and buy pony stuff haha. Good thing being a fan of the show for as long I have is I remember these things very well.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94