Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Pawn in their hand: Adventure RP (OOC)

qqq

A pawn in their hand: OOC

Power. Power corrupts ponies. In the hunt for it, ponies lose sight of reality. They do whatever they can to get it. The promise of power is just as sweet. Tell somepony they'll be powerful and they can do anything. They'll fight for you, kill for you, die for you. In the end, if someone promises power and you accept, you're just a pawn in their hand.

Rules and notes:

No Powerplay. You control your character.

Sorry, but no Alicorns.

Your character can die

Spelling and grammar is important. What you type must be possible to read. I don't mind a few spelling errors.

No Mary Sue. End of.

Tell me your Time Zone. I'm GMT. (It won't affect your chance of being accepted.)

Making your character:

This will be done in a PM. For those who are wondering, this will use a system loosely based on stats from D&D.

REQUIREMENT:

Your OC must have reason to be in Ponyville.

Feel free to ask questions. I've probably missed something.

Anyone willing to sign-up MUST PM me.

Edited by Sir. Loin

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What in the hell is Maelstrom?

Don't worry. We'll be using a D&D style system now. Maelstrom's magic system would be stupid.

Anyway, your character looks fine apart from one thing. There will be no jumping between planes of reality (unless I say otherwise)

Someone's eager. We'll need at least 3 other players. We may be able to do your stats later. Tell friends if you want.

http://browse.deviantart.com/art/Courage-is-Magic-1-13-MLP-Tabletop-Game-346132380

Guys.... havent you noticed THIS exists out there? Or perhaps you havent searched? Awaiting answer and i am reluctant on joining since i've never played DnD. But the game itself interest me.

Edited by nioniosbbbb

You two are through to the game.

Don't worry if you haven't played D&D before, I'm just taking the stat system. Feats and skills won't be needed.

We need up to 3 more people. Stats can start soon.

You two are through to the game.

Don't worry if you haven't played D&D before, I'm just taking the stat system. Feats and skills won't be needed.

We need up to 3 more people. Stats can start soon.

Well... is either of my OCs eligible for this? I wonna go with whatever the "team" needs so i can lets say play supportive character. OCs in the signature.

Edited by nioniosbbbb

I'd much prefer if you played with "Selune Darkeye". It is nice to have a character devoted to kindness.

Well we have a mix of characters. We start playing some time tomorrow. SIGN-UP WILL STILL BE OPEN!

Sure can do. I'll begin with the PMs now. It is super easy. I just took the D&D stats and got inspiration from someone who used a similar system.

Sounds cool I like dnd and would love to try this out. If I can I will be playing as http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/thought-shaper-r3143

How will I go about translating my pony in to dnd stats?

Just a note. My oc moved to ponyvill to get away for other pony's and live/study by him self. Is that ok? I did not note that when I made him but I want to use him in this roleplay. So that is what I decided.

@KingBrony 

You're in! I'll add you to the stat convo. Just read the other messages to find out what needs doing.

I got 16

Huzzah for +2 modifiers, eh guys?

So, let's see what Standoff has procured this time around...

Because you can right? *sigh* I guess its fair... its your OC afterall. If you truly wanted something you could have tried asking... my OC has a tendency not to say "no".

Well. 16 is a success. Take one thing within reason. Most likely something light like a quill or a few bits.