Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Pawn in their hand: Adventure RP (OOC)

qqq

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

Go for it. Roll on WISDOM and remember your modifier. Changes are, you're guaranteed for it to work. I'll tell you here where she went or was going if it's a success.

Rough Guide: Dice Rolls

15+: Success

20+: Great Success

20 on the dice: Amazing Success

Edited by Sir. Loin

No. It would count as 22. Anyway, great success! You get extra info! Luna was headed to The Crystal Empire from Canterlot. She disappeared in The Crystal Mountains, an area near the Crystal Empire.

I agree on this... perhaps we could say that they are on a diplomatic mission on griffin territory? Or perhaps otherwise occupied? Its not like... they are Celestia's soldiers or puppets anyways. If this was on the griffin kingdom we could say perhaps that the mane 6 cant go there since they will seem like Celestia's and Luna's advocates and they have no authority there. Or we could say that mobilizing the main 6 could draw un-nessecary attention or we could say that they are already on the lookout for her and THEY requested our help. What do you think?

• 2 weeks later...

I would like the spell I just shot at the thief to paralyze him so that he can't move. It would work by goofing up his brain so the signals his brain sends to his legs will not work. Can I do that? if so what die do and role and what do I add to it?

That would be a WISDOM roll. Add to it one point for every odd number over 10 your WISDOM score is at (eg. WIS of 11 gets +1, 13 gives +2, 15 gets +3 etc.)

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I want to eavesdrop if I can. I got a 10 + 5 = 15 is that is not enough I will come just a bit close to who ever I am eavesdropping on.

That's a success... just. ONLY READ THE SPOILER IF YOU ARE KING BRONY.

You can over-hear a pair of adolescent stallions discussing something. "You know that cave from earlier? Yeah. ​ They say it loaded with loot! Ex-hideout of some thieves. Shame we ain't strong enough. There's more though..." After that, the conversation becomes to quiet to hear.