Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Kingdom Hearts: Alt Mix

Legendary Emerald

"Wait, you guys lost your homes too?" Allan stops and stares at the group of people in front of him with a shocked look on his face. "Wow. I honestly wasn't expecting that. I thought that y'all were locals. Huh. " The man takes a breath and looks at the wrecked ally way.

"Sorry about losing my cool like that. Before the darkness took my home, I was was a college student interning at a local daycare. When people were turning into those things, a massive white circle appeared around the school and basically took all but one kid away. The one remaining kid got pulled into a dark hole. I've been trying find out where they went." Allan looks up to the sky. "I know that those kids are safe, but I don't have any idea as to where they went. And when I saw that kid, a voice in my head told me to protect him. Which I CLEARLY failed at."

Sighing and bringing his attention back to the group, "But the past is behind us, so we gotta keep moving." Now looking at Alex and extends a hand. "The name's Allan Johnson. Nice to meet you Alex." Looking over his shoulder, "That fire trick was pret-"

A primal scream cuts him off while a massive light shines flares off in the distance. "Uhhh..... let's finish introductions later becauuuuuse we should probably find out what's up."

• Brohoof 2

Akari. I'm going to need to remember that. She has a hell of a lot of potential for one so young, Grace thought to herself as everybody began to introduce themselves. Alexander seems to be a rather...odd character, what with his talk of some goddess, but it appears that he too has some power. Then there's the newcomer, the only one I don't have a name for yet; I have no idea how strong he is, but he sure as hell has a dedication towards protecting children at least. And then there's Sam... 

Grace mentally groaned and facepalmed herself when she thought of Sam. 

Well, that was just embarrassing, getting him confused with Bairre. There's nothing I can do about it now, though, so I'll just have to suck it up and hopefully save face.

At this point, she finally realized that Sam had asked her who she was. Placing her arms behind her in a way that represented authority, she thought for a second on how to respond to him.

"My name is Grace, although my full designation is Grace Braid, Major General, serial number 784569, leader of the 4th division of the Throne's Army in Tador, my home nation, located on the world Icesh."

She then turned her head over towards the newcomer(who finally introduced himself as Allan),  and was about to tell him to slow down when a scream and an influx of bright light came from the plaza.

Damn! What the hell is happening now?!, she thought as she blinked her eyes rapidly from the sudden light.

"I have to agree with Allan; we need to see what's happening now," she said when she managed to finally get her bearings again as she rushed past everybody. When she arrived in the plaza, she had to stop for a moment to take everything in. There was some man, roughly her age, standing in the middle of a growing ring of the dark beasts, with bright light emanating off of him. Most of the beasts seemed to be the weak shadow kind, from what Grace could see, but she knew better than to think this would be an easy battle; with how many there were now, they could swarm the man and make the battle take a decidedly deadly turn fast.

Damn! This isn't good. I gotta think fast, or else he's a goner.

Taking her free hand, she pointed it towards a particularly large clump of the shadows before firing off a rather large fireball at them. While half of them managed to sink into the ground in time, the other half weren't so lucky and were melted before they could do any damage.

"Heads up, backup is here!" Grace shouted towards the man as she sliced a shadow that had gotten too close to her in half.

------------------------------------

"WHERE IN THE #$@%^&' HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?!", Cid shouted after Marcon had walked in to the Second District, well outside of hearing range of Cid. He growled as he looked at the place where Marcon slammed his fist, thinking I'm going to need to find that bastard sometime and make him pay for a new $#%&@^' counter. Still, he's a lot stronger than I thought he would have been, if he's able to smash this wood so easily.

Brooding for a second at his smashed counter, Cid then grabbed what looked like an old-style camera with the inscription "Cid Cannon" from behind the counter and headed off towards the entrance to the Third District.

I s'ppose now is as good a time as any to tell Squall about that Alexander kid and his Keyblade.

• Brohoof 2

Alexander noticed the bright light coming from the first district.

"Uhhh..... let's finish introductions later becauuuuuse we should probably find out what's up."

Grace rushed past him moving a lot faster then she had on her way here. I guess i should go too, he thought,  If the balance really is tipped that may be a good sign to fixing things. He turned and followed close behind Grace finding it was impossible to overtake her, even with his long legs.

Soon they arrived at the First District to find a glowing man. While others might think the light to be white, Alexander saw it as more of a silvery moon light. by nyx...  was all he could think before he noticed grace send a fireball into the group of shadows. "Looks like I'm not the only one proffecient in magic." he said under his breath.

Not wanting to show too much of what he was capable of magic-wise, Alexander jumped into the middle of the ring. Now standing next to the man giving off the light he began to take out the shadows one at a time using his keyblade. This isn't going to work verry well he thought Noticing that, in the darker shadows under window sills and behind trashcans, more heartless were forming and joining the ranks. So thats why they never seem to end he thought felling another that had lept at him. Pointing at one of the windows he shouted. "Fire!" A blast of heat blew toward him as the window sill shattered, removing one source of shadow for the creatures to form from.

• Brohoof 1

"Wait up!" Allan shouts as Grace an Alex fly by him. "I'm sure as heck won't be the last one there." Allan says to himself as he takes off after them, only to lose them as he spots a set of stairs leading upwards. A short cut!

After a few wrong turns and many stairs later, Allan finally ends up on a ledge overlooking the battlefield. "Oh dear god..." He sweeps his eyes over the chaos that makes up the plaza. He notices Grace slashing down the shadows, a man lighting up the chaos, and Alex unleashing fireballs amongst the horde. "So we have Xena, a night light, and a Zippo lighter in the shape of a wizard. " He looks down over ledge, and sees an influx of the bug creatures heading towards Grace's backside.

"Crap. " Allan then shouts, "Grace! Behind you!" The din of the battle drowns his shout. "GRACE!" But his voice still didn't carry to her ears. "Oh come on. That's it." Allan cups his hands around his slightly glowing mouth, making a cone, and screams:

"HEEEEEEEEEEYYYYY YOOOOUUUUU GUUUUU-UUUUUYYYSSS!!!"

The group of creatures about to attack Grace , as well as several other clusters of monsters turn their insectile heads towards the man on the 10 foot ledge. "Awwwww crap." The shadows instantly charge in his direction, pulling away from Grace and the others. Seconds later, the first of the shadows reach the wall. Allan cracks his neck. "Wasn't expecting to get that many,. Oh well, here goes nothing."

The teacher-turned-fighter jumps off the ledge, keyblade flashing into existence. " No more children shall fall to your claws!" He lands on a shadow, crushing it into whisps of darkness. He stands back up with a spike of pain shooting up his leg. "Stupid leg." Allan says through clenched teeth. He swings his blade wildly, cutting down the shadows, and maiming those who survived the attack. After his fifth swing, the shadows stop their rush to get him, forming a semi circle around the keyblade wielder.

"Come oooon. Afraid you can't take a cripple?" He taunts as more shadows join the half circle. "What's that matter? You ain't afraid to take the lives of hundreds of innocents, but you're scared to take on one dude? Come on! BRING IT ON HAMMER!"

• Brohoof 1

Marcon saw how large the group of heartless had become. "C'mon... How many of you mooks have to congeal before your leader shows up..?" Marcon mumbled, sweating slightly, the strain from maintaining full body illumination at full power begining to take it's toll on him. Suddenly however,

Taking her free hand, she pointed it towards a particularly large clump of the shadows before firing off a rather large fireball at them. While half of them managed to sink into the ground in time, the other half weren't so lucky and were melted before they could do any damage.

"Heads up, backup is here!" Grace shouted towards the man as she sliced a shadow that had gotten too close to her in half.

Marcon listlessly turned his neck to face the woman who had just unleashed a rather large fireball, he then saw that she was joined by another,

Not wanting to show too much of what he was capable of magic-wise, Alexander jumped into the middle of the ring. Now standing next to the man giving off the light he began to take out the shadows one at a time using his keyblade. This isn't going to work verry well he thought Noticing that, in the darker shadows under window sills and behind trashcans, more heartless were forming and joining the ranks. So thats why they never seem to end he thought felling another that had lept at him. Pointing at one of the windows he shouted. "Fire!" A blast of heat blew toward him as the window sill shattered, removing one source of shadow for the creatures to form from.

"What are you idiots do-" he cut his sentence short as he noticed the weapon the man was carrying. A saber, with a strange design. The curves were elegant, the handgaurd appeared to have a pentagram going around it, and down the length of the weapon it appeared to be wrapped in a vine of some sort. The guy himself was very tall, almost a whole foot taller then Marcon, he dressed mainly in black, the most colorful thing about this guy was the blue tip to his hair. The weapon caught Marcon's eye again, the weapon itself, though well designed, seemed impractical and non-leathal, but just as a bee defies physics by managing to fly, so too did this weapon eliminate the heartless that Marcon thought thought were impervious to physical assault unless delivered by his own hand.

However, the night had more surprises left still,

"HEEEEEEEEEEYYYYY YOOOOUUUUU GUUUUU-UUUUUYYYSSS!!!"

The group of creatures about to attack Grace , as well as several other clusters of monsters turn their insectile heads towards the man on the 10 foot ledge. "Awwwww crap." The shadows instantly charge in his direction, pulling away from Grace and the others. Seconds later, the first of the shadows reach the wall. Allan cracks his neck. "Wasn't expecting to get that many,. Oh well, here goes nothing."

The teacher-turned-fighter jumps off the ledge, keyblade flashing into existence. " No more children shall fall to your claws!" He lands on a shadow, crushing it into whisps of darkness. He stands back up with a spike of pain shooting up his leg. "Stupid leg." Allan says through clenched teeth. He swings his blade wildly, cutting down the shadows, and maiming those who survived the attack. After his fifth swing, the shadows stop their rush to get him, forming a semi circle around the keyblade wielder.

"Come oooon. Afraid you can't take a cripple?" He taunts as more shadows join the half circle. "What's that matter? You ain't afraid to take the lives of hundreds of innocents, but you're scared to take on one dude? Come on! BRING IT ON HAMMER!"

"...Fine, new plan..." Marcon said as the light faded from his body and began to focus solely in his right hand. He dashed into the sea of heartless, unleashing a flurry of blows, his inner light shifting to whatever extremity that he decided to lash out with, many of the heartless moved or liquified into the ground, though all of Marcon's strikes found a mark, by the end of his mad dash through the shadows, he'd cut a line clear through them. " *Pant* *huff* Once this is over..." Marcon started before facing the tall man's direction, "You'll tell me where you got that shinny weapon of yours...*heave* *huff*" One of the heartless seized the opportunity and smashed itself into Marcon's back. "Ugh!" Marcon stumbled forward before regaining his footing. "Now that, was just rude..." Marcon cracked his knuckles before jumping back into the fray, large amounts of heartless being thrown into the air with Marcon's every action. Edited by Cranium Tyranus
  • Brohoof 1

@@Cranium Tyranus,

Akari kept her line of view on the ground and remained quiet for the duration until she heard that scream. Darn it, gotta help whoeer that is! Summoning her weapon, she followed Grace, Allen, and Alex to the source of the noise. What she saw was one man and an insane amount of those shadow creatures that looked strangely identical to the ones that attacked her world. Then again, all of the monsters she had seen so far looked identical in appearance with no trace of what that person originally looked like.

Some of the shadows immediately noticed her and they either got blasted by fire, struck by lightning, or impaled with ice as she utilized her magic attacks on the creatures. She then charged in and landed some slashes on the monsters, getting damaged occasionally and missing at times with her strange blade weapon thingy. Geez guys are pretty easy! So how is it that they're able to destroy worlds and turn people into things like them?!  I guess they're able to- She stopped thinking when she raised her blade to block an incoming attack.

"...Fine, new plan..." Marcon said as the light faded from his body and began to focus solely in his right hand. He dashed into the sea of heartless, unleashing a flurry of blows, his inner light shifting to whatever extremity that he decided to lash out with, many of the heartless moved or liquified into the ground, though all of Marcon's strikes found a mark, by the end of his mad dash through the shadows, he'd cut a line clear through them. " *Pant* *huff* Once this is over..." Marcon started before facing the tall man's direction, "You'll tell me where you got that shinny weapon of yours...*heave* *huff*" One of the heartless seized the opportunity and smashed itself into Marcon's back. "Ugh!" Marcon stumbled forward before regaining his footing. "Now that, was just rude..." Marcon cracked his knuckles before jumping back into the fray, large amounts of heartless being thrown into the air with Marcon's every action.

This guy can hurt them bare handed? was all alex was thinking. He didn't even hear the man ask him about his weapon. Side stepping an attack from one shadow, Alexander noticed that the armored shadows were starting to appear within the croud of heartless. Alexander saw a shadow flying toward him, from were the previously glowing man was fighting, and sliced it in half. He then saw Allan surrounded by a group of heartless. 

"Winds of the east"  alex began to chant from memory a large scale spell his mother had tought him. His voice seemed to become amplified so it could be heard over the fighting. "I call to you with a request, repel the darkness in this place. Leave it clean of all enemies without causeing harm to allies." An extremely large blast of air came rushing in, seemingly from no where. It cut and sliced through the heartless draining Alexander's energy with each kill. When the area was emptied of all but a few heartless alexander whispered something unintellegable before falling to his knees. The keyblade vanished and he fell unconscious, drained from the use of the spell.

Yuffie Kisaragi crouched on a high rooftop, her body concealed in a sheet that was as dark as the permanent night sky over Traverse Town. Down below, five men and women of varying ages waged war against a small platoon of Shadows.

“Not good. I haven't seen this many heartless in one area in a while, even if it is just the little ones.” Yuffie chewed on her thumb. “I should help them, right? That's the sort of thing a ninja does in this kind of situation, I think.”

There was a flash of light as one of the Shadows was destroyed by one of the combatants. Yuffie's eyes fixed on the weapon the person was using, and a smile played across her lips.

“Aaactually, I think they've got this one in the bag. But I still need to tell Cid and the others about this.” Yuffie said with a nod. She stood up, holding her sheet against her chest as her leg muscles tensed before releasing her into the air.

And then the air suddenly changed, causing her to fall flat on her face.

“Owww! What was that all of a sudden?!” Yuffie shouted before freezing up and shushing herself. She crawled back to the edge of the roof and saw that the number of heartless had been reduced dramatically, but at the expense of one of the humans; a young man fell to his knees, keyblade disappearing from his grasp before he hit the ground.

“Uhg, looks like I'm not going to be making my escape alone.” Yuffie grumped. She stuck a finger in her mouth before holding it up to the air. She nodded her head. “Okay, take two!”

Yuffie lept off the top of the building and landed with cat-like reflexes on the street below. She scooped up the fallen young man with strength that belied her small frame and was in the air again before the remaining heartless had time to notice her presence. Bouncing from wall to wall in a perfectly performed triangle jump, Yuffie lighted atop her favored rooftop, now one body heavier than she'd been before.

The young ninja stuck two fingers in her mouth and whistled.

“Hey! I'm taking this guy over to District 3! Feel free to drop by once you're done with the street cleaning!”

Without pausing for an answer, Yuffie darted off across the rooftop and away from the scene of the battle.

---

Yuffie adjusted the weight in her arms so she could reach her hand to the door. She rapped against the door with her knuckles 9 times with practiced timing, and was rewarded by the sound of a deadbolt being removed and a doorknob unlocking. The door swung inward soon after, and Yuffie stepped through the portal.

“Welcome back Yuffie.” an older woman with a motherly sort of voice greeted the returning ninja. She laid her eyes on the catch Yuffie had brought in with her. “My my, another one?”

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Sam looked towards the mysterious maroon haired woman for an answer until he heard something from the crazed chaser that gave him pause.  "Wait...  Who said anything about losing homes?"  Sam asked confused to him.  Sure, he witnessed his home was being attacked viciously by the dark creatures, but he didn't see what happened to his home.

"My name is Grace, although my full designation is Grace Braid, Major General, serial number 784569, leader of the 4th division of the Throne's Army in Tador, my home nation, located on the world Icesh."

Sam looked back at the mysterious maroon haired woman that was calling him by the name of Bairre.  He learned that her name was Grace Braid, but the rest that she said about serial numbers and the rest seemed confusing to Sam who just gave her a dumbfounded look.

The other one that introduced himself was the tall guy who called himself Alexander Night.  Sam gave him a small wave back at him as Alexander bowed to them slightly.  He seemed to Sam that he had a sort of humble demeanor in the presence of others, which he didn't really mind at all.  The last person to be introduced was the guy chasing after the dark monster.  His name was Allan Johnson who was after the monster because he actually knew the child it kidnapped and was trying to protect the boy.  Sam couldn't help but feel for him.  He too was looking for somebody close to him and he wondered if she was sharing the same fate as the boy.

Unfortunately, he had not much time to ponder on this as he and the group heard a commotion over near the plaza in the First District.  Already, the group headed off to investigate the commotion.  Sam followed after them quickly and found even more of the dark monsters, but this time it was looking like the invasion back at Sky Eden.  There was another crazed man almost lost in what looked like a dark sea of monsters trying to swallow him whole.  Already, he saw Grace spring into action first with a bit of magic of her own.

Next up was Alexander who jumped into the middle of the fray with the new stranger slashing at the creatures, but it didn't seem as if there were less and less.  On the contrary, even more took their place as they fought to take them out.  Sam was watching the fight until he realized that he was needed in there.

"HEEEEEEEEEEYYYYY YOOOOUUUUU GUUUUU-UUUUUYYYSSS!!!" The group of creatures about to attack Grace , as well as several other clusters of monsters turn their insectile heads towards the man on the 10 foot ledge. "Awwwww crap." The shadows instantly charge in his direction, pulling away from Grace and the others. Seconds later, the first of the shadows reach the wall. Allan cracks his neck. "Wasn't expecting to get that many,. Oh well, here goes nothing."

Sam looked over at the source of the shout and saw that it was Allan Johnson.  He saw that a large number of the shadows were closing on Allan and wasn't sure if he intended to do that to relieve the pressure on Alexander and the new guy or not.  Either way, it didn't matter much as he felt a gust of wind pass all around him.  What surprised him more was that the dark creatures were either being sliced up and vanish or get sent flying to the wall and vanish.  He tried to figure out what was going on and he seemed to disregard that as he watched Alexander fall down on the ground and wasn't getting back up.

"Oh no, Alexander!"  Sam yelled out loud and was about to run into the small fray of the last remaining dark creatures until out of nowhere, there was a lightening fast figure that appeared for a second and was gone along with Alexander the next.  Sam looked around confused.  "Huh?  Where did they go?"  Sam asked himself until he heard a whistle from a nearby rooftop.  He looked up and saw a female figure holding Alexander on her shoulder.  However, he can't make out much else about the woman from the distance that he was at.

“Hey! I'm taking this guy over to District 3! Feel free to drop by once you're done with the street cleaning!”   Without pausing for an answer, Yuffie darted off across the rooftop and away from the scene of the battle

Sam was about to call out to her to see who she was, but she was already gone before he could get a word out.  He focused back on the town square and now saw that the few remaining dark creatures were looking at him with piqued interest.  Sam looked over at the strange key like weapon in his right hand and realized that the creatures might be interested in him as well because of what he held.  Not taking another moment to think, Sam took a light defensive stance, holding the weapon backhanded.

The small shadows were the first ones to make a move as they jumped to take a slash at Sam.  Sam easily danced away from their assault thirty degrees from the shadow group's right and punished their failure by slashing across with a backhanded strike on the middle to strike all three as he followed up with switching to a forward grip to slash across again at the one in the middle again to hit all three.  He finished his combo by spinning in the direction of his second slash to gain more power and momentum for the final slash to hit the three that were in close proximity to each other, sending them flying to a nearby wall.  He watched as he saw them vanish into thin air again.  Sam let his stance to relax again as he now looked around the empty plaza that only held him and the others.  Sam looked around them to get a sense of the situation.  "Is everybody okay?"  Sam asked with concern.  He wanted to know quickly as he wanted to chase after that girl who took Alexander to the Third District as he knew the quickest way to get there.

Edited by Sam Avalon
  • Brohoof 2

"I'll be fine in a minute," Allan says, panting. "I just need a quick breather." The tired man leans against the wall. After a minute, his deep breaths become lighter and more normal. Allan pushes himself off the wall, and starts walking over towards Sam.

"Hey dude, I don't think I ever caught your name," he points at Akari, "I don't think I caught your name," Allan finally points at Marcon, "And I sure as heck didn't catch your name. However, we can finish introductions later." He jerks his thumb over his shoulder in the direction that the mysterious woman jumped off to. "I think we should go and find the magical Zippo lighter first. We can learn more about the monster situation. " He scratches the back of his head. "My problem is that I don't really know where district three is," Allan directs his attention back to Sam, "And you know a way there. Would you mind leading us the-"

With the adreniline rush gone, a lance of pain shoots up bad leg as he falls comically. "There goes my leg." Looking up towards the group with a sheepish grin on his face. "So.... heh heh, um... Any of you guys know some make-my-leg-stop-hurting magic? Or a spell of Leg-o Fix-o or something?"

Grace managed to somehow lose track of the battle very soon after she joined it. There were many of the monsters - too many for Grace to be able to pay too much attention beyond just a few feet around her. At most, she managed to note the very general progress of a couple of people near her in-between roasting, freezing, and slashing anything that got too close - Allan was surrounded by a small swarm, while Alexander and Marcon seemed to be holding their own.

There were so many of the monsters that, after a while, Grace wondered if they would ever stop coming. Thus, when Alexander wiped out almost all of the beasts with just one spell, she was so shocked by the sudden lack of enemies that Grace simply stared in numb disbelief as Alexander's limp form was taken by some girl, and only dimly heard her say she was taking him to the Third District. It took Sam asking her and everybody else if they were alright for her to finally snap out of it.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I got a couple of minor scratches, but other than that they barely even touched me." As she said this, she casted a couple of minor cure spells on herself in order to get rid of those minor scratches before they could get infected. When Allan collapsed next to Sam due to his leg, though, she took a moment to stop and walk over to him.

"Sorry, I don't know how to heal anything worse than a few minor bruises or scratches, so I can't help much. However, I have a feeling that the girl who just took Alexander might know somebody who does, so we'll get you fixed up when we find her." Grabbing his arm, Grace managed to pull Allan off of the ground. "Until then, we can at least help you walk there."

• Brohoof 1

(OOC: Stupid tablet won't let me do italics!)

Akari finally stopped casting her spells and and landing attacks when all the shadow creatures were all gone at last. She looked around with surprise to see who casted that immensely powerful spell, but all she saw was a female ninja carrying one of the guys who was now unconscious. "Casting that spell must've costed him," she thought to herself. Meanwhile, Akari herself sustained some scratches on her arms which were hidden by the blue arm warmers she wore. Other than that, there really wasn't any major damage done.

The teen simply looked at everyone around her, but failing to make eye contact like usual. She was waiting to get going toward the Third District, but didn't want to sound mean or hasty to everyone around her, especially people who she barely knows and only met less than an hour ago. "I hope that guy is alright..." she said in her head while placing hands behind her back and crossing her legs with one foot standing on its toes, which is what she always did when she was waiting for someone or something.

Marcon forced himself far too deep into the concentration of heartless, they began to pile on top of him, weighing him down severely, the ones not attaching themselves to Marcon began slashing and stabbing into him, wounding him rather grievously. However, he felt the weight pulling him down lift, and soon he was freed from the heartless mob due to an intense whirlwind. A few remained, but they were dispatched by yet another new face with a key shaped weapon. He looked young, had spiky brown hair, and his weapon appeared to be a propeller, "... Odd choice... Ngh!" Marcon mumbled before grunting in pain, Marcon proped himself up on a nearby wall, he looked down and saw that blood droplets were hitting the ground, his vison had also become blurry.

"Damn... This is bad..." Marcon began to slump, as he did, he left a stain on the wall behind him, it was as if he were a brush, painting a single streak down a blank canvas. Marcon was begining to black out, his vision was completely gone. "Yup... This isn't good... At all..., ughhh..." Marcon fell to the floor, landing with a thud, twitching slightly every now and then.

• Brohoof 1

Floating, I'm actually floating. He wasn't exactly sure how, or where, he was floating, but it was definately happening. Alexander opened his eyes to look around, but there was nothing. But I'm here, he thought.Then there was a light above him, only it wasn't above him. It was below him, and then he was falling.

As Alexander got closer to the light, he noticed that it was another one of those stain glass platforms from before. This one was different from the last though. There was the silhouette of two bulls on the platform, one white with black eyes and the other black with white eyes. They stood against each other, horns locked. Between their faces there was a small chest.

Alexander turned mid air, landing upright on the black bull. So it's another one of these is it, he thinks, his eyes sweeping over the platform. None of those shadow things. He cautiously takes a step forward.

Suddenly a strong burst of cold washes over him. Alexander looks up from the chest to where a white bull was now standing. Black tendrils stretched out  from the bull reaching towards him. When the tendrils of darkness reached the border of the silhouette Alexander was standing on, they stopped, almost as if they couldn't cross onto the black bull. Something about the White bull felt wrong. The bull is white, that should mean he is good. Maybe I should go over to him. Something in his gut told him that was wrong. The creature he was looking at couldn't be  good. Then his parents were there. The bull's tendrils stopped reaching for Alexander, instead opting for his mother.

'Thats right' a voice rang out in his head, sending chills down his back. Somehow Alexander knew two things. First that his parents were still alive, and second, that this.....Darkness...... was going to change that right now. Even knowing that Alexander couldn't bring himself to move, to fight Darkness, he was too scared. The tendrils reached his mother first. Stabbing into her heart the darness spread, covering her entire body. Suddenly in her place was a shadow, a heartless.

"Open the box" an oddly familiar voice rang through his head. He walked cautiously towards the chest in the center of the platform, carefull not to leave the silhouette of the black bull. "Light" the voice said at the thought. "The black bull is Light." Alexander tried to open the chest, but it wouldn't budge. He looked up to see the tendrils now moving toward his father. "Open the box," the voice rang out again.

"I need the key!" Alexander called out, Key he thought  suddenly remembering something. Holding his hand out Alexander summoned the Keyblade his goddess had given him. Darkness's tendrils suddenly froze at this.

"so boy," Darkness growled "you weild the keyblade"

"So it is a key," Alexander said smiling. He pointed the Keyblade at the chest and a ring of silver light apeared around the top. A beam of light shot out from the keyblade, opening the chest. Alexander walked up to the chest and peered inside.

Suddenly Alexander was awake, looking up at the ceiling. Sitting up Alexander found himself staring at a short haired brunette that was entirely too close to him. "Where am I?" he asked.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Sam looked around at the group as they stated how everybody was doing.  He saw that Grace had sustained a few bruises and cuts, but otherwise seemed fine.  The shy girl named Akari looked pretty much untouched; the only sign of battle from her is her ruffled up hair from the fight.  However it was a different story for Allan Johnson who was now being supported by Grace.  There was also this newcomer that looked like he was in his own pool of blood, twitching ever so slightly on the ground.

Sam looked towards Allan who asked him if he knew the way to the Third District.  "Yeah, I know the way.  The quickest way would be through that door, but there is a lock on the other side and I don't have the key for it."  Sam said to Allan, pointing at the huge double doors near them in the First District plaza to the right.  Sam wondered what kind of key would fit in a lock like that when he first encountered it.

"I can show you guys the way, but...  Can anybody be able to carry him?  If not, I could do it."  Sam inquired to the group, pointing at the downed brawler that was in the thick of the dark creatures.  For a small moment, Sam was distracted by something.  He didn't know what it was, but...  It felt close to his heart.  Sam gazed for a bit off into the distance, seeing nothing but the buildings and the bright lights of the district.

Edited by Sam Avalon
  • Brohoof 1

“Ooh, when are they going to get back?” Yuffie whined, pacing the floor of the apartment. The hideout was decorated like the inside of a toy chest, with dark green walls and beige carpeting. Rich red curtains were drawn over the windows, and a mahogony door with the number 2 emblazoned on it in gold font was held shut by a complex system of locks. A large bed with a curious designs on the cover sheet dominated the southern side of the room, while a green grandfather clock stood across from it.

“I don't know. I hope that man remembers to bring some potions back with him like I asked. If I have to keep healing so many people, I might not have the energy to cook our meals.” the older woman responded.

“What? No way! If that man comes back here empty handed then I'm gonna-!” Yuffie almost bit her tongue as the young man she'd brought in stirred from his place on the bed. “Hey, he's waking up!”

Suddenly Alexander was awake, looking up at the ceiling. Sitting up Alexander found himself staring at a short haired brunette that was entirely too close to him. "Where am I?" he asked.

"Hi, welcome to the land of the living!" Yuffie greeted him enthusiastically. "I'm your tour guide, Yuffie, and with me is my lovely assistant, Aerith! You can thank her for the healing magic, by the way."

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Akari stood there quietly somemore before seeing an unconscious person laying in his own blood. She had read many stories and seen many pictures of blood, but this was the first time actually seeing this kind of thing. It surprised her, but she didn't look fazed. "Man, never knew this would happen..." she thought to herself, eyeing the fallen man. She couldn't carry him, that's for sure. Being at least an inch smaller than the rest and lacking good upper body strength, she'd tire quickly.

Continuing to eye everyone while waiting to go to the Third District, Akari reached her right arm out across her back to grab her left arm, but when she did she felt something sting. Akari took off the blue arm warmer on her left arm and saw the scratches she got. They were thin and shallow, but there seemed to be a lot(there really was only a couple) of them. Not wanting to attract attention to herself, she quickly put her arm warmer back on again and pretended she didn't do anything at that moment. She continued standing there and waited.

Edited by MagicalStarRain
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

"Hi, welcome to the land of the living!" Yuffie greeted him enthusiastically. "I'm your tour guide, Yuffie, and with me is my lovely assistant, Aerith! You can thank her for the healing magic, by the way."

Alexander looked at Yuffie and blinked, almost as if he hadn't understood her. He looked around him at the apartment he had found himself in. Then he looked at Aerith.

"so you're the one who healed me?" He asked swinging his legs over the side of the bed, "thanks." Looking back at Yuffie, he nodded "I'm Alexander" he said. "So what exactly happened?" He asked looking around" The last thing I remember is casting a spell, and then there was that platform with the bulls, and then.." he reached for his pocket when he remembered what he had found in the chest. The lump in his pocket told him it was still there. Alexander reaches into his pocket and pulls out a small, hollow, red triangle. Taking off his triple goddess necklace, he slips the triangle onto the chain and places it back on his neck.

"So it really was more than a dream....." he sighed as he stood up and started stretching. After he had loosened up he turned back to Yuffie again. "So as I was saying," he rubbed the back of his neck, "What exactly happened after I cast that wind spell?"

Edited by RollPlay

Sam looked at the group around him and decided to not wait around any longer.  For all he knew, Alexander could be seriously injured.  "Okay, guys.  Follow me, I know the way to the Third District.  Unfortunately, we'll have to take the long way around.  This gate over there can take us straight into the Third District, but..."  Sam stated to them, pointing at the giant double doors.  "The giant door is locked and I don't have the key to the keyhole that is on the other side of the door."  Sam added to the group before looking back to the group.

Sam looked back at the key shaped weapon in his hand and back to the group.  "Come on, let's get moving."  Sam said to them before turning towards where the giant building with the strange Fluer de Leis symbol on it.  Sam shrugged at the building and started off into a brisk walk for the giant double doors.  "Hang on, mom...  I'll find you and we can go back home again..."  Sam thought to himself as he went around the corner past the staircase.  His keychain dangled from the key like weapon, the silver star glinting in the neon lights of the district.

The cool, brisk breeze blew from across the rooftop.  She thought that she was too close for comfort to those Keybearers.  The young spiky haired boy almost discovered her.  She knew that his heart was too close, but she had to watch them to see if they were the real deal.  The woman in the dark cloak stood on top of the Ducks' Item Shop, her face hidden by the darkness of her hood.  Her fist was clenched as she watched the spiky haired boy go off for the Second District.  Her eyes then fell on the maroon-haired woman.  She thought that woman would become a problem later on as she seemed like the most capable leader of their unofficial group.  She turned away from the group and stepped further across the rooftop, a dark portal awaited her.  For the next few seconds, she was there.  After that, she was gone along with the dark portal, leaving no trace of her involvement.

"Great, just great. We got a bleeding guy that needs some serious medical help and the shortcut's blocked off. Fun." Allan looks at Grace, "Thanks for giving me a hand here." After a few steps, Allan looks to the rest of the group. "I have a few questions that y'all might be able to answer." He holds his free hand out as his keyblade flashes into existence.

"The first is, what is this weapon? Don't really know what this thing is, where it came from or anything! And why do some of you guys have weapons that appear out of nowhere like mine does? Do all weapons come from nowhere in this place? Or do you have a magic power to pull weapons out of your ass whenever you want? For all I know, one of y'all with magic could have a spell like that. And my second question is,"

Allan points back towards the plaza with his keyboard. "What, the heck, were those things? I haven't seen that many since my world got taken. Why were there that many?! I mean, there were a ton of them! Golly day those suckers can pack a punch. - hang on. Do any of you know who that wierd ninja chick was?"