Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Spongebob: Are seasons 8 and 9 "hillenburg era" quality?

shocker1991

9 users have voted

1. 1. Are seasons 8 and 9 "Hillenburg era" quality?

• Yes
    • No

I have seen  many people on the internet say that seasons 8 and 9 are the same quality as seasons 2 and 3, so I was wondering does anyone here think the same?

I have not seen all of the episodes, but from what I have seen so far, I would say no as the plots are either too similar to older episodes or I find them extremely boring. I would say seasons 4 and 5 were closer to Hillenburg quality.

I gave up on the show way back in season 4.  That's when it seemed to be going downhill for me.  I think it's nice that some people think it's gotten better again though, sortof like how I thought season 20 of Simpsons was pretty good.

I've pretty much stopped watching the show all together I caught a glimpse of all episode at a friends house and I did not understand it I was squidward in on of pillorary things you know the things that lock in your head and arms and people were throwing tomatoes at him but then someone gave him a magazine and then he happy all of a sudden and laughing as he getting pelted with tomatoes and the episode ends  

Not even close. The seasons after Hillenburg's departure are by far very boring and the jokes aren't even funny at all, like fart jokes. Plus, there is barely even story development at all on the episodes. They are definitely bad and totally below par.

I've stopped watching after the movie.

Season 1, 2, 3, and 4 were pure gold. Chocolate with Nuts, and Band Geeks are still in my mind the two best cartoon episodes ever in exsistence. Now, it's all recycled material (We know your cheap Krabs, just stop.) Plus, that splinter episode made me sick, it was so gross.

But, I will always love the first 4 seasons and refuse to believe in the rest.

/)

• Brohoof 1

No.

Hell no.

No.

In the name of God, Heaven, and Hell, everything in between, every creature on earth, by the far reaches of the galaxy, by the inner rims of the universe and every megaverse in the Ultraverse, let it be known, let the word be known, NO.

• Brohoof 3