Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

THE BIG MLP FORUMS PROJECT! EVERYONE NEEDED!

~Starlight~

123 users have voted

1. 1. Which Layout do you prefer?

• Number 1
    • Number 2

you're evil! EEEEVHUL!

Haha seriously, it's great you brought this project live. And looks like this is going really good! A lot of people joining in xD

Good luck with this! I'm looking forward to see the finished product.

I am a troll!!

Thanks! I really cannot wait, I think it will look great once it is finished anyways, and I am really happy so many people are joining, thanks for the idea! :D

biggrin.png Ok

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/rook-r591

(you can make Green with Blue mane if you can. I haven't gotten around to fixing him and all....)

And if you want/need another, here ya go

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/archon-sule-r482

(purple with black (with some grey) stripes)

I hope this helps. Good luck on this project!

Hmm after looking at the rules again, my pictures aren't what you want (unless you want to vector and color the second one). Sorry for wasting your time....

Edited by AnonyPoni

Throwing Frost up here since Nightfall put up his OC. Sounds like fun, I could definitely use a new wallpaper. A pony one is more than welcome in my collection. ;3

e0403776252f9066a26185a80781b35b.png

Edited by Seraphim
  • Brohoof 1

This is awesome! biggrin.png Thanks for doing this for everypony on the forums ^-^ Here's my OC, one of the many characters that can use up space... *Ahem* Anyway, here she is.post-13517-0-21863300-1366743703_thumb.png

ALRIGHT EVERYBRONY KEEP POSTING I HAVE STARTED THE BACKGROUND TO THE WALLPAPER AND IT LOOKS GREAT!

1) I swear I only posted this yesterday, there are so many posts keep it up!

2) People who have posted so far have been added to the list!

3) You don't need an OC, @Batbrony has derpy as a bat to symbolize him, so say if you have a favourite pony or something you can use that!

4) I highly recommend that blank flanks and muffins don't post unless they know they are going to stay on the forums

5) Yes did post a picture of the wallpaper, I just came up with an idea, or I just beat him to it!

6) We need more moderators and administrators to participate so far we only have, Chigins and Kay and Dawn Rider  (Thanks you to those two! smile.png ) But we need more! (Especially feld0s OC!)

7) Please try and make your pictures vectors! I am sorry but it will take ages to do it if not! I can vector them but it would be easier if they are vectors.

8) Thats about it!

But keep your posts a coming! biggrin.png Thanks for your support!

I'm sorry but... I cannot vector...

However I can give you a bloody massive picture. Unfortunately it doesn't have a transparent background. D: Sorry, but I would be eternally ashamed if I had my Pony Creator picture in there. :I Unless of course it's too difficult, in that case go right ahead and use it.

WARNING: THIS PICTURE IS FREAKING MASSIVE, NOT TO MENTION IT'S A PNG. SERIOUSLY. DON'T OPEN UNLESS YOU'RE READY FOR A SLOW BROWSER.

YOU

WERE

WARNED

eb.jpg

And now a smaller image, of my pony creator version...

2Z8c4vR.png

Yeah. That image was so huge. Massive. ._.

• Brohoof 1

Wow, I have to admit, this looks bucking awesome, man. I'll be honest, I'd really like to be a part of this. I'm not very well know around the forums, but hopefully you don't mind throwing my OC into the mix with everyone else.

Navyandhisepicphotoshopskills4_zpsb9552e

Impressive, isn't it? :3 If this isn't allowed, I'd be glad to give you the pony generator version of it.

• Brohoof 1

7) Please try and make your pictures vectors! I am sorry but it will take ages to do it if not! I can vector them but it would be easier if they are vectors.

I don't have access to a program that allows for vector graphics, unfortunately...would you be willing to accept a PNG with a transparent background provided it's sized reasonably enough to fit within any length / width limits you'd allow?

• Brohoof 1

I don't have access to a program that allows for vector graphics, unfortunately...would you be willing to accept a PNG with a transparent background provided it's sized reasonably enough to fit within any length / width limits you'd allow?

Size does not matter! Along as you have a picture I can use, I will vector the ones that are not vectored yet! So don't worry, it will be fine!

OKAY, THE NEXT PEOPLE HAVE BEEN ADDED TO THE LIST! C'MON PEOPLE WE NEED THESE IN REALLY QUICKLY SO I CAN GET ON WITH THE PROJECT, I WILL START IN 2-10 WEEKS! :D SO YOU BETTER BE READY! Everyone...

• Brohoof 3

Soon as you're done, can I use this as my wallpaper? I don't know the terms of who can use it and...why? I don't know, anywho, are there any specific requirements to use it?

Of course you can! I will be putting my signature at the bottom so it is free to use for anyone! Great question though and I am glad people are looking forward to this!

• Brohoof 1

Screwball, I didn't see my name on the list. My post and OC image are on page three, I believe it was post 49. If you could vectorize the image for me, or tell me how to do it, it would be much appreciated. Cheers!

Feel free to add mine if you want! This project looks amazing so far! His name is Mosstender, he is a gardener, and while you can't really see it, his mark is a watering can

post-13958-0-16376200-1366753930_thumb.png

Edited by Giegue

Still in the process of typing my OC's back story, but couldn't miss the chance to be part of such an awesome project!

Hopefully one of these images works for you. Best of luck with this undertaking. I'm looking forward to the result img-1398676-1-smile.png 

ShiningSmilePPP_zps4ad05400.png

img-1398676-2-FULLOLOUR_zpsb027cda1.png

Edited by Starlight Sky

Oh my god, I must be a part of this! :D

Have my OC:

M2wjMir.png

Do you accept two ponies from one person? If so, please add Colgate. (the background pony)

tumblr_m55eshwuEH1rx78iqo1_500.png

• Brohoof 1

OOh cool idea. Spent some time on the oc creator and was able to make mine! Such a cool project. Ihope you can fit everyone on here.

FreewavePonyOCwcutiemark.png

Edited by Freewave