Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Suggestion: Section for the official songs from the shows

tygr

As an aspiring artist, I find it hard to find good quality rips of songs from the show. It would be really useful if somewhere under the browse tab you could have a section with high-quality songs straight from the show, instrumentals, and a capella tracks.

As an aspiring artist, I find it hard to find good quality rips of songs from the show. It would be really useful if somewhere under the browse tab you could have a section with high-quality songs straight from the show, instrumentals, and a capella tracks.

dialogue w/o bgm and acapellas http://www.mlptf2mods.com/create/reference-materials (whole episodes)

some show instrumentals and midi's. use search. http://mylittleremix.com/viewforum.php?f=11

pony.fm needs to stick to hosted user uploads. that's what its designed for. 

• Brohoof 2

That would techinically be piracy if Pony.FM offered officially licensed hasbro media for download. I don't think this will happen.

Yeah, as Flutterwhat said, Pony.fm isn't going to be offering downloads of Hasbro's music for legal reasons.

With that said, I have plans for show song "community hubs", which will serve as resources for the songs and community content related to them. While no downloads of the songs themselves will be available, these hubs should be useful resources in their own right.

If you really want the original music, just download the full episodes or the DVDs (Blu-ray if you're in Germany!) and rip the audio from that. After all, Daniel Ingram deserves all the cash he can get, as well as those who create the show. You can also enjoy the high-quality audio codecs that usually come with the legally distributed videos.

• Brohoof 1