Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Annoying things to do on an elevator

BringTheFire

Annoying things to do on an elevator

1) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.

2) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.

3) MEOW occasionally.

4) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly

5) SAY -DING at each floor.

6) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.

7) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."

8) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."

9) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.

10) DROP a pen and wail until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"

11) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it

12.) talk on your cell phone in a Jersey Accent

• Brohoof 1

Lol, amazing ideas!

Here's a few of my own (ok, people I know) elevator stories.

1. Jump up and down until you freefall two floors and are jolted to a stop and arw rescued. That really happened to 5 of my friends.

2. If your at top floor of a 25 floor hotel, wait for someone to get on, press EVERY button, then get of after one floor. Some people I knew had security lookin' for em after this.

• Brohoof 1

13) Stare at a pasanger with a horrified look right before they get to there stop yell out "You're one of them!!!" And then go to the corner and talk to your thumb about how you thought they'll never fine you.

14) Bring in a fold-able desk and set up a fake office when someone comes in ask them if they have an appointment.

15) Curl up in the fettle position in the middle of the elevator and mutter this over and over "It just keeps going up and down. Up and down."

That's all I got.

• Brohoof 3

Hey, My friend had told me some of those...

It was back then when we were planning pranks to do at elevators. A particulary elaborate one consisted of getting a few people dressed in suits, entering the elevator whit one other random person, the it would stop at the next floor and someone else in a suit would enter and say: You are probably wondering why I brought you all here... And then start telling them your evil plan.

I will try number 4 next time I'm on an elevator! I also think the Elevator Office idea is GENIUS!

1. When it gets to your destination, stare at someone for a moment, then slowly nod your head at them and walk out.

I have one: Sing the MLP FIM theme as good as it is...It's bound to annoy people at some point no?

Also stare with an emotionless look then scream.

And jump around...A lot.

I'm gonna have to do this at the museum...During the Palaeo Fest.

Edited by Arashi Takamine

I have one:

When your inside the elevator and when the door opens, point at that person and scream "ALIEN!!!!"

Edited by Narutardedscum

• 2 years later...

You should get on with a person who's going to a floor above you, then, when you reach your floor, push all the buttons above your floor and get off as quickly as possible.

Such necroing.  :toldya:

Edited by TheAnonBrony

I wouldn't call this annoying, but it's still funny

Here's a trick my sociology teacher taught me.

Get 2-3 friends to get on an elevator with you, and nonchalantly turn backwards so that you are facing away from the elevator door. Don't laugh or smile, it ruins it.

This works best when you and your group of friends outnumber all the other people on the elevator

Odds are, the other people in the elevator will start to face the other direction too, then you can get off at your floor and laugh at what you've started.