Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Daring Do Fan Club

Ezynell

HUB

I can't believe that nopony has posted this before. Daring-Do is fictional character (even in the land of equestria) modeled after Indiana Jones. She is part of a 16 novel saga and appears in Season 2 Episode 16 "Read it and Weep". She is also overtaking Trixie as best (non-mane) pony.

Lets start it off with some fan-art, shall we?
post-37-0-57583900-1363217782_thumb.png
[/shameless self advertisement]

Edited by Apple Bloom
Added link to main hub.
  • Brohoof 8

This pony. This pony has clicked with me more than any other pony ever. More than any of the manes. And It's even more ridiculous thinking that she's not real even to the ponies in the land that's not real itself. I'm probably going to end up staying Daring-Do here at the forums and continue drawing her. Her hair is also so amazing.

MLP has the problem of adding so many cool new ponies, then not using them again.

While its a little early for daring do, trixie for example needs to show up again.

Agreed. Daring-Do is definitely one of the coolest non-main ponies I've seen, but they do need to focus on some redemption/ return episodes as well, there’s so much potential in all of the characters they've shown.

• Brohoof 1

I can't believe that nopony has posted this before. Daring-Do is fictional character (even in the land of equestria) modeled after real-world Indiana Jones. She is part of a 16 novel saga and appears in Season 2 Episode 16 "Read it and Weep". She is also overtaking Trixie as best (non-mane) pony.

Indiana Jones isn't real, either. :P

Daring Do is absolutely awesome and I want to write her series - there are 16 books on Twilight's shelf, which is supposedly the complete collection. Only problem is... I don't know if I have the time to write a mega fanfic series... :(

I'm actually a little confused on this, but does anyone know whether her name officially has a dash in it or not? The logo on the book's cover has a visible line between the "Daring" and the "Do" - but that same line also goes straight through both of the words themselves. No official Hasbro source has written the name anywhere yet, and the font on the in-show cover is hardly legible, so... thoughts?

Daring Do cover.jpg

Daring Do is absolutely awesome and I want to write her series - there are 16 books on Twilight's shelf, which is supposedly the complete collection. Only problem is... I don't know if I have the time to write a mega fanfic series... :(

Feld0 aka Daring Do, if you do this... I would love you SO MUCH!!! And no, not THAT kind of love http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Indiana Jones > Daring Do

Indiana Jones isn't real, either. :P

I meant not MLP, but fixed anyways ;)

Edited by Daring-Do

We need more Daring Do episodes! Probably a few mentions or even as a background pony! Anypony agree with me!