Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

It's been so long, so long since I have last slept. I lie awake at night, my darling, and all I can think of is you. Why I ever chose to leave, is merely completely beyond my understanding. I lay in wait for the day that I am told that I am to return to you. As I sit there, beyond the stars and dreams and hopes I have birthed, I have to wonder, just how far, just how far it takes to see you again. as our connection has been clear since naissance, please return to me, love.

Have I lost all that once made me the man that fell in love? That is a question that will have no definitive answer, as I am far too long-lived to see anything in a new light. The light that I live in now is a monotone gray, and it shields my eyes from all beauty. Many have tried to describe to me the love and life I once knew, but that feeling is empty, and can only serve to bring forth tears from me, signs of a weakness that this trip was supposed to leave behind.

The stars glisten with an amber light, but I find it meaningless unless that light is illuminating the one thing that could make me happy in this entire universe, you, my love. I feel that I am empty inside, I am as hollow and lifeless as the metal that this room is made of, Alas, I cannot return, I am far beyond hope and the passion that we once felt.

The man that you knew died long ago, and now the hollow shell that once held him has come close to it's ending, to it's eternal rest. I retire to an existence of pure melancholy. I don't feel anymore, I don't feel anything, except for the need to see you. I can't think without you enveloping my thoughts. Thoughts that in themselves have long ago succumbed to an eternal darkness that took hold in the very roots of my foundation.

I'm sorry.

• Brohoof 4