Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Help Please!

Claire Alsguard
Go to solution Solved by King,

Hey Everypony i got a really weird problem on my hands....i can't seem to access my status updates and my profile and im unable to post....and this really all started when i tryed to log into the site.. for some reason the sign in box would not appear.. and when i try to see my Status updates is nothing i click the little box for it and nothing happens.. can anypony  help me?

I can only reiterate what I suggested to you before at the moment sorry.

Double check your connection to see if that is fine, if it is, then perhaps load up the site and leave it for a few minutes to make sure its fully loaded and try again.

If it still doesn't work then something has gone awry.

Try to answer these so we can get a better idea of your situation....

What browser are you using?

When did these problems start exactly?

Did you change any settings at all on the site or your browser?

Did you encounter these issues any time earlier?

• Brohoof 1

Hey Everypony i got a really weird problem on my hands....i can't seem to access my status updates and my profile and im unable to post....and this really all started when i tryed to log into the site.. for some reason the sign in box would not appear.. and when i try to see my Status updates is nothing i click the little box for it and nothing happens.. can anypony  help me?

The first thing I recommend is clearing the cache, if you don't know how to do this read the fallowing link

http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache

if you are still having issues, report back :3

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

It appears Solaris has found the issue and it's been fixed.

Hey Dawn Rider i fixed the problem turns out my Computer Profile was causing the problem.

And as such this thread is now locked for obvious reasons

Enjoy your day :)

Edited by Dawn♥Rider
  • Brohoof 1