Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is there a way to know how many posts I have?

♥рluмъзяяy♥
Go to solution Solved by Standard User,

I would like to know how many posts I have made I may be a cupcake but I'm still a noob so If there is a way please tell if there isn't well I just made a fool of my self

If you go up and click on your username in the upper right corner of the site, you will go to your profile. Scroll all the way down on the main page and there should be an Active Post count. 

• Brohoof 4

I would like to know how many posts I have made I may be a cupcake but I'm still a noob so If there is a way please tell if there isn't well I just made a fool of my self

You can find the number of posts you've made in your profile, which you can access from the nav bar at the top. Just look for your name, click on that, and then open "my profile." Scroll to the bottom and you'll find your posts among your other stats. ;)

On a "side" note, you can find your post count beside every post you make directly under your avatar, along with how long you've been online. 

• Brohoof 4

It appears that this question has been answered fairly well by Kolth, and as such, Im locking this topic up now smile.png

Enjoy your day wink.png

Edited by Dawn♥Rider
  • Brohoof 2