Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Expanding brony joining /)

Dowlphin

Hay all!

This is Dowlphin.

I'm a brony for roughly a month now. My personal best-show-ever used to be Firefly, but it had to move down one slot in the ranking. img-1400062-1-wink.png

My name is a combination of owl (my Twilight Sparkle side) and dolphin (my Pinkie Pie side). Fluttershy is hiding somewhere in there, too. Naturally. img-1400062-2-laugh.png

I'm currently watching/listening to a lot of creative brony content and trying my best to contribute creatively myself, expand my activities and connect to other bronies.

And that's it for now I guess, unless you'd like to ask questions. ( Before you ask, no, I'd not like to be a tree. I kinda am already. img-1400062-3-happy.png ) See you on the forums!

EDIT: Please check out my second posting! :)

http://mlpforums.com/topic/58260-my-first-few-humble-pony-videos/

Edited by Dowlphin

Thank you! I'm working on it, albeit with many setbacks.

PS: I need to write this line to exceed the minimum character limit.  blink.png 

Hay all!

This is Dowlphin.

I'm a brony for roughly a month now. My personal best-show-ever used to be Firefly, but it had to move down one slot in the ranking. img-1400062-1-wink.png

My name is a combination of owl (my Twilight Sparkle side) and dolphin (my Pinkie Pie side). Fluttershy is hiding somewhere in there, too. Naturally. img-1400062-2-laugh.png

I'm currently watching/listening to a lot of creative brony content and trying my best to contribute creatively myself, expand my activities and connect to other bronies.

And that's it for now I guess, unless you'd like to ask questions. ( Before you ask, no, I'd not like to be a tree. I kinda am already. img-1400062-3-happy.png ) See you on the forums!

EDIT: Please check out my second posting! smile.png

http://mlpforums.com/topic/58260-my-first-few-humble-pony-videos/

Welcome Welcome! I hope you enjoy this forum as much as i do!

My fave. pony is Fluttershy wink.png

I'm 25 male... and i'm repairing a 1970 pontiac firebird... yet this makes my heart melt... GRRRRR GATTA GO WORK OUT OR SOMETHING!

post-14701-0-14243500-1366782692.jpg

(edited)

At least you know Pinkie is one of the best ponies around. Welcome to the forums!

I love Fluttershy, and I guess there's only one step-up to that, and that's "being-like". I definitely need to listen to Pinkie Pie a lot more.

My fave. pony is Fluttershy img-1400194-5-wink.png

I'm 25 male... and i'm repairing a 1970 pontiac firebird... yet this makes my heart melt... GRRRRR GATTA GO WORK OUT OR SOMETHING!

Fluttershy loves birds, so I'd say everything is in order.

Name that car Philomena! ... It will rise again!

--------

Oh, one little anecdote - how it all started: Someone posted a pony thread on a forum I occasionally read- After a while I checked it out. I began watching the first episode and thought: Nah, sorry, this is all too girly. After a while - don't ask me why - I tried a second time and was hooked!

It's not an uncommon experience for me that I get in contact with something and it doesn't click and then later BAM!

Edited by Dowlphin
  • Brohoof 1