Vexx3

Imminent Danger [Daring Do Wallpaper]

I'm currently participating in a wallpaper design tournament on another forum and this wallpaper was made for the second round.  The guidelines were it had to be Daring Do, had to use her color palette, had to use basic shapes, and could not use bokeh.

It ended up being the winner.  :)

http://fav.me/d6242sj

Well done, this is really good. I can see why it won. It impresses me that the society has such wonderful artist and designers. Makes me proud to be part of the it.  biggrin.png  /)

(edited)

Congratulations, Vexx. Well deserved.

Though, only thing about this wallpaper I don't like, is Daring Do's pose. Should have been a different pose, in my opinion.

However, I do like what you did to her eye. Also, nice texture(s). smile.png

Edited by ProjectRKA

I'm not much of a critique but excellent job on the Daring Do picture.I think the pose is just fine,and i think you should make more pictures this awesome.happy.png

This is amazing. You really deserved the first place. I like the texture you added to the wallpaper, kinda gives a rusty feeling. And the contrast works out really well. (Most of the very contrasted wallpaper just hurts my eye xD)

I think I'm gonna use this as my wallpaper. Awesome job. :D

That is awesome sauce. Congrats on having it get all the way to the top. Looks like it was well deserved, and I dig the stare down. :P

Dude, I can see how you won, that is one genuinely bucking sick wallpaper!!!!  Congratulations on the win man, you totally earned it; I mean wow, that is an AWESOME wallpaper!!!!!! img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png  Good luck in the next round!!!!!!!!! biggrin.png