Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sun or Moon

Gourgeist

Sun and moon debate  

131 users have voted

1. 1. Sun or Moon?

• Sun
    • Moon

I personally appreciate the moon, mostly because you can usually see the moon at night, and I really like the nighttime.

But also because I grew up in Texas, and 110+ degree weather is not fun. Stop it sun, you're giving us too much life! D:

• 2 years later...

Moon, I definitely more of a  Moon and Stars guy 

Im in general connected to night sky and space. 

A beautiful moon at a night sky with scattered clouds and some cool wind blowing through you mane. I really do love these.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
(edited)

We are nocturnal, mostly to reduce the risks of skin cancer.

Also, it is important to understand that each element fulfills its purpose in the circle of life, but my family was unwilling to understand that simple truth and sigmatized my own mother, which robbed me from a family of my own. Since I naturally wanted to have a family with her, and sweep the streets as an adult. That was my first answer when they asked me what I wanted to do. I was naturally humble since childhood. But their "better intentions" caused a lot of harm to us. It was their pride. So, we took their lives by exploiting the guilt of their own lies, and then took everything else from them.

But we have nothing to do with it, now. Because we were robbed from our lives, essentially. But that is because they thought they "knew" better than nature itself, and wanted to play "god" with us. So, I took the mantle of their god for a moment, and split them apart from the inside. One by one.

That is it. Just for the users in the forum that may be asking themselves the reason I am so bitter all the time, it is because what our adoptive family did to us. And since the rest of the people were also unable to understand that simple truth. They continued to increase this guilt that was basically the result of a debt with themselves, and so they still feel like they owe us something. When in reality, the only thing that they owe us is some honesty with themselves.

This is my lesson in humility for the world. Like with my family of lions. It reminds about how people build these tall towers into a future that will eventually lead them to the very past they were running from all along. But hey...

Edited by They call me Loyalty

I'm generally more of a morning person, but I do find that the Moon is far more beautiful and serene than the Sun.

Sorry Celestia. :orly:

• 10 months later...