Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A sad Daring Do misses out on getting treasure after waiting a long time in line.

FLARE

Posted Image

Its just a simple recolour of my old rainbow dash vector, with minor improvements, lemee know what you think of it!

Edited by Flare
  • Brohoof 14

Oh no, when I look at that, I see a sad Dashie and that makes me sad :( . But its really good though :lol: .

DUDE.

I want a pony drawn up for me like this. This is a sick vector job.

Hello there Sexy Light Beacon, im here to post because your Daring Do is sexy.

I love it. ;)

You're welcome flare c:

It's Perfect!

Thanks guys :3

Good job dude :P I see you have improved greatly through refining your skills... another words Rosin would be proud to view this through the window.

Thanks

I need to get around to vectoring that window L_L

Ah, here I am to comment on your vectors again!

Lots of improvement. Your lines seem much smoother and better-connected. Still very fantastic eyes. You've captured the expressiveness well. Those eye lashes in particular are just the right amount of pointy. Now for the errors... there's a bit off with the line on the top of the mane. It's too thick and pointy. Also, the mouth. The ends of it aren't pointy enough. Too blunt. And the outline of her lower mane is... different from her higher mane and blends in too much with the colours.

But yes, excellent job overall!

• Brohoof 2

Ah, here I am to comment on your vectors again!

Lots of improvement. Your lines seem much smoother and better-connected. Still very fantastic eyes. You've captured the expressiveness well. Those eye lashes in particular are just the right amount of pointy. Now for the errors... there's a bit off with the line on the top of the mane. It's too thick and pointy. Also, the mouth. The ends of it aren't pointy enough. Too blunt. And the outline of her lower mane is... different from her higher mane and blends in too much with the colours.

But yes, excellent job overall!

Must... make... Daring Do...a human

DOOO ITTT!!

Wow, I love it! You're vectors are really good!

Aww. Poor Daring. It's Per-fect! You are really good at doing that!

Thanks guise :3