Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Pony D&D, anyone? [redux]

Card Shark

Chapter 3, bard, pg. 28, class features. Includes things like Armor and/or weapon proficiencies, as well as special things the class can do.

So i justneed to add bardic knowlege and bardic music? That all i need to do right? Causee thatts all i can think of after reading it a bit

So how is this supposed to work? Skype? What are you gonna use for a grid?

I'd like to join, but on weekdays I can only really play at around midnight EST (I live in Germany).

Anyway, If you guys want your characters drawn or the DM needs some monsters, I'd be happy to oblige, drawing ponies in gear is fun.

Example to give you guys an idea:

post-3492-0-18953400-1368350724_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Alright, so here's the sheet. Let me know if I'm lacking in something, or it seems like I royally screwed something up.

Fix'd. I think.

You got it. All looks good, welcome to slot 4.

So how is this supposed to work? Skype? What are you gonna use for a grid?

I'd like to join, but on weekdays I can only really play at around midnight EST (I live in Germany).

Anyway, If you guys want your characters drawn or the DM needs some monsters, I'd be happy to oblige, drawing ponies in gear is fun.

Example to give you guys an idea:

Probably skype. Have a dry erase grid but trying to find an online grid.

Draw up a sheet and you're inimg-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png . Still have one slot left. We will probably be playing on saturdays. Time, not sure yet,

Also, you're good. I like the detail a lot, especially the barbarian. He's my favorite. He looks boss!yay.png

So i justneed to add bardic knowlege and bardic music? That all i need to do right? Causee thatts all i can think of after reading it a bit

You're good too, welcome to #5

You got it. All looks good, welcome to slot 4.

Probably skype. Have a dry erase grid but trying to find an online grid.

Draw up a sheet and you're inimg-1457576-2-img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png . Still have one slot left. We will probably be playing on saturdays. Time, not sure yet,

Also, you're good. I like the detail a lot, especially the barbarian. He's my favorite. He looks boss!img-1457576-3-yay.png

You're good too, welcome to #5

http://roll20.net/

try this out for as an online grid

we were going to using it in another one i was going to be in  

o and im (UTC-05:00)eastern time (US and Canada )

I want this guy in our campaign.. for sure! It would be awesome to have my changeling ranger drawn!

Gave it a try, pic is in my art threat (link is in my signature). Let me know what you think.

Draw up a sheet and you're inimg-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png . Still have one slot left. We will probably be playing on saturdays. Time, not sure yet,

Hmm I still got a newly rolled wizard lying around here, I'll get back to you on that.

(edited)

Hi everypony! I've actually discovered I will be able to take part in this roleplay again, if there are still spaces left! Sorry about that! These days, it's really hard to get everything organised, but now that I have, I've realised I will be able to take part after all! Here's my finished character sheet for a dwarvish (zebra) fighter:

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=568213

I would love to take part, so I hope there are still some spaces free! img-1458283-1-smile.png

Edited by DJ-BRONI3

Hi everypony! I've actually discovered I will be able to take part in this roleplay again, if there are still spaces left! Sorry about that! These days, it's really hard to get everything organised, but now that I have, I've realised I will be able to take part after all! Here's my finished character sheet for a dwarvish (zebra) fighter:

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=568213

I would love to take part, so I hope there are still some spaces free! img-1458283-1-smile.png

And spot #6 is filled! We are all full now. If someone drops, we will have an opening then if you are still interested. So the last thing on the agenda is a proper time. When will we all be able to play?

Also, the site http://roll20.net/ will be where we play. Good find Azure! img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

And spot #6 is filled! We are all full now. If someone drops, we will have an opening then if you are still interested. So the last thing on the agenda is a proper time. When will we all be able to play?

Also, the site http://roll20.net/ will be where we play. Good find Azure! img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

I will be able to play on every day next week except Monday and Friday. I'm free most of the time then.

@@Card Shark, There might be a small problem with that. I might be able to be on during my weekends but it depends also on the time that we will be doing it. There might be a problem during July because i have exams but other than that i am free whenever.

Ok, so it looks like saturdays all around. I don't know what time we will be doing this, but whenever it is, I will be ok with it.

I sees! In that case, it'd probably be best if I sat this one out as I'm not sure I'd be able to commit 100% to Saturday sessions. I usually only have a free Saturday once every two or three weeks, so I wouldn't want to be the cause of a painfully slow campaign.

Thus, if anyone's still jonesing for a spot (the much-coveted rogue spot, at that), I freely give you mine. :)

I sees! In that case, it'd probably be best if I sat this one out as I'm not sure I'd be able to commit 100% to Saturday sessions. I usually only have a free Saturday once every two or three weeks, so I wouldn't want to be the cause of a painfully slow campaign.

Thus, if anyone's still jonesing for a spot (the much-coveted rogue spot, at that), I freely give you mine. smile.png

As much as it pains me, If you don't wish to continue, I cannot force you. Again, I appreciate the consideration.

Both you and DJ-BRONI3 have resigned, so now those two spots are open. If they are not filled within the next week, we will go on with just the 4.

Man I would really love to join like ALOT. Last time I tried to play D&D with my friends a couple years ago they never took it serious enough for me, but I  can't do anythings on Saturdays. Curse you divorced parents, again ruining my schedules. 

• 3 weeks later...

So did I miss something, or is this group not starting up? It's been weeks since I last heard anything about it, and not trying to sound impatient, but where are we at?