Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Login Trouble

F2R_faris

I cant login whenever via mlp forum or manually! img-1404692-1-sad.png

Are you doing this from a mobile device? Sometimes you need to make sure your password isn't case sensitive. When I try to log into this site from a phone or etc, I normally get errors unless my password is properly typed in. Even some sites that say they aren't case sensitive, I still have to capitialize my password. If not that, try clearing up your cache.

I cant login whenever via mlp forum or manually! img-1404692-1-sad.png

Are you doing this from a mobile device? Sometimes you need to make sure your password isn't case sensitive. When I try to log into this site from a phone or etc, I normally get errors unless my password is properly typed in. Even some sites that say they aren't case sensitive, I still have to capitialize my password. If not that, try clearing up your cache.

Passwords are case-sensitive. The exact password you typed in when registering in is the exact password the login system expects, character for character. If a site works with any other set of characters than what you set the password with, that's a pretty serious security issue. blink.png

F2R, could I please ask you to elaborate exactly on what you are doing to log in and the error messages you are running into? Your OP is a bit vague and doesn't give me much to work with.

• Brohoof 1

Passwords are case-sensitive. The exact password you typed in when registering in is the exact password the login system expects, character for character. If a site works with any other set of characters than what you set the password with, that's a pretty serious security issue. blink.png

F2R, could I please ask you to elaborate exactly on what you are doing to log in and the error messages you are running into? Your OP is a bit vague and doesn't give me much to work with.

im just login via pc .No error message but just when i click sign in via mlp forums seems the pony.fm doesnt respond and it just show the main page of mlp forums

im just login via pc .No error message but just when i click sign in via mlp forums seems the pony.fm doesnt respond and it just show the main page of mlp forums

Ooh. Sorry about that; the message isn't very clear. You log in with your MLP Forums account using the login form on Pony.fm. You do not have to come to mlpforums.com at all to log in to Pony.fm.

Looks like I have an interface to clean up. :P

Ooh. Sorry about that; the message isn't very clear. You log in with your MLP Forums account using the login form on Pony.fm. You do not have to come to mlpforums.com at all to log in to Pony.fm.

Looks like I have an interface to clean up. tongue.png

ohmy.png  im using facebook to this site

img-1407085-2-ohmy.png  im using facebook to this site

Head over here and set a password on your account. You should then be able to get into Pony.fm with it. Unfortunately, you cannot use Facebook to log in to Pony.fm (it doesn't play well with multiple domains).