Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

2013 NFL Draft

elbj

AND I CALLED IT AGAIN!!! Minny going defense in the first round. Rhodes has some issues in turning but has a lot of talent. LB could have been addressed but then again, you can't pass on good DBs anymore.

• Brohoof 2

Green Bay's pick is in: they lost Greg Jennings and could get Cordarelle Patterson right here. Can't BELIEVE this guy is falling this far... and Ogletree and Keenan Allen are still available.

Edited by Alfonzo Dennard
  • Brohoof 1

I can't believe how lucky the Vikings got today. Floyd and Rhodes both fell so far. I hope they can keep it up tomorrow because they still need a receiver and linebacker.

I see the Packers getting a RB here probably Eddie Lacy.

• Brohoof 1

I wonder if the Pack take Patterson out of Tenn?

Green Bay Packers select DE Datone Jones from UCLA.

I admit good picks by the Vikings there Jble. I'm happy with who the Rams and Bengals took. Rams have that ATL pick. I bet they take a defensive player here.

Packers didn't have any pass rushers on the D-Line, last year so good pick. 

@Dennard sorry buddy, but I think the Pats will fine even if they don't get everyone they want.happy.png

@Sonicrules yea its been a good draft so far for all of our teams and the Rams drafting some defensive help seems smart.

• Brohoof 1

Texans select DeAndre Hopkins from Clemson. Easy call: they need a slot receiver and Andre Johnson, their star WR, has been lobbying for him and help in general.

• Brohoof 2

I think Applejack would make a good Texans fan.

Houston Texans select DeAndre Hopkins WR from Clemson.

I have a good idea. The three of us should host a NFL thread for the season when the time comes lol. What do you all think? :)

• Brohoof 1

Hopkins can finally help Andre Johnson carry the load in Houston.

I think all the ponies would be Colts fans happy.png .

I think an NFL thread sounds awesome, but how would we manage it.

• Brohoof 1

I hear the Patriots may trade their first round pick to Minny for their 52nd overall and 3rd and 4th round picks. Are they down for that?

With Patterson still on the board, I might be against this.

• Brohoof 1

@Jble: Haha good point lol. Well we can talk it over. We got plenty of time :)

Broncos select Sylvester Williams. Good pick.

@Alfonzo: NE is on the clock ;)

I call Patterson here

WAIT A SECOND! PICK TRADED TO MINNESOTA

Edited by Sonicrules831
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I think they're moving back up into the first round to get Te'o. I hope they get Patterson instead still need a receiver. Maybe Ogletree instead of Te'o? 

Edited by Jble

(edited)

Vikings gave up way too much to get this pick whoever they get I don't think it was worth losing a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 7th for, but the Pats have to be feeling good now. Great trade for them.

Edited by Jble
  • Brohoof 2

I call Patterson or Te'o. Wow Vikings traded 4 picks to the Patriots. :o

Minnesota Vikings select Cordarrelle Patterson. I went to Knoxville to see Mizzou play them back on November. Great pick.

#BostonStrong (Showing on NFL Network). So touching on this pick. I love the Boston Strong jersey and Sweet Carolina playing. :)

Rams on the clock :)

• Brohoof 2

Great moment for Boston there.

The only way this trade pans out is if Patterson turns out to be the Randy Moss clone he can be. Vikings can check off receiver, they got their man. Just glad it isn't Te'o.

Who will the Rams pick? 

• Brohoof 2

And the St. Louis Rams select…Alec Ogletree! That should help Lauranitis and Brockers out. Good pick here. Welcome to St. Louis Alec.

Two more picks, I think Manti goes to Baltimore, we'll see. Great pick here though :)

• Brohoof 2

Rams just drafted Alec Ogletree with the 30th pick overall. Another good pick for the Rams -- Rams d-line is one of their strengths but they need linebacker help.

• Brohoof 2

Good pick by the Rams, they've got a solid, young linebacking core now. I agree Manti will probably go to Baltimore. But what about Dallas? they might get ballsy and go for the Honey Badger.

I agree Alfonzo and Jble, Jeff Fisher works well with problem children.

Dallas Cowboys take Travs Frederick Center from Wisconsin. That's a shocker kind of a reach on him.

Baltimore is on the clock, I'm calling Manti Te'o.

• Brohoof 1

I agree Alfonzo and Jble, Jeff Fisher works well with problem children.

Dallas Cowboys take Travs Frederick Center from Wisconsin. That's a shocker kind of a reach on him.

Baltimore is on the clock, I'm calling Manti Te'o.

And people wonder why Dallas is laughable? This is such a reach that it's... both funny and sad at the same time. Jerry Jones is horrible.

• Brohoof 2

Wow I was wondering where Elam was going to go I love watching this guy play. He flies around the field and jacks people. perfect Ed Reed replacement. 

• Brohoof 2

And the Ravens select Matt Elam. Well they needed a safety to replace Ed Reed.

Well I'm off to bed. I got school. I really enjoyed being in this. I'll be a little busy next two days but I will follow the draft on my iPhone.

My predictions: Bengals take Eddie Lacy, Oakland take Geno Smith and Manti Te'o gets picked early in the 2nd round. I'm surprised no one took Lacy.

We definitely should talk about that NFL thread I mentioned earlier. We make a good trio here lol. Anyway good night my fellow bronies. /)

Edited by Sonicrules831
  • Brohoof 2

And the Ravens select Matt Elam. Well they needed a safety to replace Ed Reed.

Well I'm off to bed. I got school. I really enjoyed being in this. I'll be a little busy next two days but I will follow the draft on my iPhone.

My predictions: Bengals take Eddie Lacy, Oakland take Geno Smith and Manti Te'o gets picked early in the 2nd round. I'm surprised no one took Lacy.

We definitely should talk about that NFL thread I mentioned earlier. We make a good trip here lol. Anyway good night my fellow bronies. /)

Good night! Well it's been a pretty amusing/funny draft day, with a lot of reaches... teams get excited over one player that they give up a lot to get them. haha.

• Brohoof 2