Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

OC #2 - Plain Jane

Sugar Pea

This is my second OC,  Plain Jane. >w<

I named her Plain Jane because she is just a plain pony, average pony. She has got to be one of the few OCs I have that don't have anything special like powers, a weird past, etc...

But here is my sketch :3
Hope you like it.

post-13890-0-76204400-1366932763_thumb.png

Edited by Bittersweet Suprise
  • Brohoof 1

I like her mane (honestly!), it looks like she could have a warm/homey/welcoming personality. Do you have any plans for her cutie mark? Something about her name gives me the impression she'd be good at making sandwiches. That's just me, though. :P

• Brohoof 1

I like her mane (honestly!), it looks like she could have a warm/homey/welcoming personality. Do you have any plans for her cutie mark? Something about her name gives me the impression she'd be good at making sandwiches. That's just me, though. tongue.png

This literally made me laugh. xD Well I never really thought about her cutie mark...My other OC Trinkette doesn't have one because she was made, not born. Trinkette is more like a puppet, or a doll should I add. She can express, but not exactly feel. Anyways, why would you think Plain Jane is good at sandwiches? Can everypony do that? lol

Her mane does look pretty awesome, and these days, I think that having an OC that is completely plain is anything but.  I mean, just take a look at some of these guys; its crazy.

img-1405671-1-VBPho.png

Hehe yeah, some OC's are REALLY crazy...like some of them don't make sense at all. >.< Or just have eyesoring colors...but if the creator loves it, who am I to say? lol

I respect all OCs, to cute, grimdark, or anything in between. :3

And thank you!

I think it's a pretty good idea having a normal OC. Usually, when people create normal OC's, like what you are doing, when they use them in RP's and stuff, they end up fitting into the world better than some of the crazier ones. You should totally develop her further and see where she ends up.

Something about her name gives me the impression she'd be good at making sandwiches. That's just me, though.

And that sandwich making cutie mark idea is hilarious. My first thoughts when you said that were of Arthur Dent in the 5th book of the HGTTG trilogy. 

• Brohoof 2

This literally made me laugh. xD Well I never really thought about her cutie mark...My other OC Trinkette doesn't have one because she was made, not born. Trinkette is more like a puppet, or a doll should I add. She can express, but not exactly feel. Anyways, why would you think Plain Jane is good at sandwiches? Can everypony do that? lol

Of course, they wouldn't be just any run-of-the-mill sandwiches, they'd be gourmet sandwiches. Gourmet! Witnessing the joy, the delight, the euphoria of those who've tried her sandwiches - and other foods she prepares; she works at a restaraunt, y'know? - brings her the greatest personal fulfillment.

Here I am, making up a backstory for your own OC when I don't even know whether you've made one yourself! I'll just stop while I'm ahead. :P

she's nothing but "plane" to me, she has an elongated face and a bigger horn, that's enough to stand out, I love her though, she's really beautiful I wish you could give her a little bit more of credit.