Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Newest OC!

True Rarity

Behold, the OC that my brother requested!

He gave me the colors, the name, and the cutie mark. However, his mane/tail shape was inspired by Rainbow Dash!

His name is Phoenix Wing!

phoenix_wing_by_latias7-d630ml1.png

• Brohoof 6

10/10 My friend, (even though you aren't one of my friends)

This looks a little like my brother's OC, whom he prefers not to share with anyone,

(My brother is a brony, but doesn't want to admit it)

10/10 My friend, (even though you aren't one of my friends)

This looks a little like my brother's OC, whom he prefers not to share with anyone,

(My brother is a brony, but doesn't want to admit it)

Thank you!

And yes, I have a couple brothers who may not admit right away that they are bronies. But trust me, they are too bronies!

Mm. I like it! :D I really like his mane!! But on a more serious note, 10/10! Smooth look and love the colors. Great matching skills! The colors that you put to him look great together, and with that I will take my leave. Well done my friend! /)

img-1405888-1-IntenseHandClap.gif

Marvelous, darling, marvelous!

It looks like a show quality background character. Unique, but not too obviously an OC, if you know what I mean.

Cheers.

Thank you!

And be sure to give my brother some credit. After all, he gave me most of the information!

Mm. I like it! biggrin.png I really like his mane!! But on a more serious note, 10/10! Smooth look and love the colors. Great matching skills! The colors that you put to him look great together, and with that I will take my leave. Well done my friend! /)

Thanks, my brother chose the colors! But I will take credit for the mane!

That's awesome!  Love the mane, and the cutie mark is so original! I'm surprised nopony has thought of it yet. The colors you chose and the name fits perfectly.

10/10 for sure.

/)

Thanks! Again, my brother chose the colors! And yes, I am proud of the mane!

He looks so show accurate! I could picture him walking around Ponyville. I really like his cutie mark! Philomena is amazing! I also love what you did with the mane and tail. Congrats for making a great OC! happy.png

Thanks you! And I'm glad my brother came up with it!

i recently made another oc too. i call him Gear Head. he's an earth pony with wings he created to help him fly. he's also an industrial DJ.

That's just plain amazing! Keep up the awesome work, fellow artist!

• Brohoof 1