Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your thoughts on sleep?

~asdf~

I don't enjoy sleeping since, you know, I'm unconscious when it happens. But I sure enjoy being in bed! Its just so warm and comfortable and I can let my mind drift off to Equestria...

To be perfectly honest, I think I could spend 24 hours in bed, fully conscious.

I dont have anything against sleep, but i tend to get distracted. i'll be reading fanfics, listening to some brony music, watching pmvs, etc and look at the time and be like "whoa, i havent slept in like 49 hours."

disregard sleep

aquire ponies

This is me, really. It's hard to get me into bed, but once I go to bed... it's hard to wake me up. Very hard. It takes the jaws of life. I like to sleep because it clears my emotions and my mood. Often I just go to sleep after a hard day and I feel better the next day. For me, sleep pretty much just makes my mind a clean slate again.

Sorry this is off topic, but when did you become a chat moderator? Congrats!

Here's basically what happens to everyone. Except the rare teenager that hates sleeping and the adult that doesn't enjoy sleeping in on a Saturday morning.

7 years old

Mom: Go to bed.

You: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

------------------------------------------

13 years old

Mom: Go to bed.

You: In an hour or two...?

18 years old

Mom: Wake up.

You: 5 more minutes...

21 years old

Mom: Wake up.

You: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Edited by Midnight

• 1 month later...

I hate sleep. It takes me over an hour to fall asleep if I'm not completely exhausted. It have nightmares all night and wake up multiple times. I don't wake up normal either, I get stuck lucid dreaming for 1-4 hours before waking up. If I could not sleep I would.

If sleep were anything less than necessary for sustained living I simply wouldn't do it. I may not do much all the time but I view all time spent sleeping as time wasted that I could have spent doing something else. That being said, when I become tired and finally go to sleep, it's absolutely amazing until I wake up, in which case I hate that I can't just keep doing it, because I don't wake up easily. In short: If I'm not tired, I hate it, but when i'm tired it's amazing.

Sleeping is good, sleepy is not. It's cool to sleep when not particulary sleepy, like in class just to pass time.

Gettin woken up is bad, but it also can be good, like today when I was sleeping in class, someone woke me up by shaking my shoulder. I though it was a really stupid classmate who was behind me and he was just trying to anoy me (or even worse, It might have been the teacher), but when I looked up I saw the face of one of the prettiest girls in my school. Those kinds of surprises are nice.

SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!

No. I'm kidding. Sleep is like my little heaven. But I don't sleep much XD I'm a little insomniac.

I actually hate sleeping. I enjoy it's benefits (energy), but if I were able to, I'd never sleep. I always wish there were a few more hours in the day

• Brohoof 1

I don't really try to sleep a lot, and if you ask me if I'm going to change, I'm not, I don't really like to be told that I'm doing something wrong when everyone does something wrong, besides most of my dreams are nothing but pitch black picture, so I don't really care.

SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!

No. I'm kidding. Sleep is like my little heaven. But I don't sleep much XD I'm a little insomniac.

Any chance you got that from a song? Cuz I was going to reply to this the exact same way, but it was gonna be a song reference XD.

Anyway, I enjoy sleep. But sleep gets in the way of mah Ponies. And then I sleep too long, and I get mad at myself for oversleeping, and then I try to get to sleep early, and then I get carried away watching videos and I stay up really early into the morning, and then fall asleep late, causing me to sleep in, and then the vicious cycle starts all over again... and again.... and again and again and again X_x

Army Basic Training will soon change that though :D

(edited)

Any chance you got that from a song? Cuz I was going to reply to this the exact same way, but it was gonna be a song reference XD.

Anyway, I enjoy sleep. But sleep gets in the way of mah Ponies. And then I sleep too long, and I get mad at myself for oversleeping, and then I try to get to sleep early, and then I get carried away watching videos and I stay up really early into the morning, and then fall asleep late, causing me to sleep in, and then the vicious cycle starts all over again... and again.... and again and again and again X_x

Army Basic Training will soon change that though :D

Well which song? There's two I'm thinking of XD It was a reference to both XD Edited by PinkieDaShy