Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your thoughts on sleep?

~asdf~

Sleep is alright. Sometimes I like it, sometimes I hate it. I have insomnia, so it’s hard for me to fall asleep AND stay asleep, so sleep is kind of annoying at times for me. :confused:

Scientifically, it’s great and necessary. Dreams are fun (most of the time) and the feeling of getting a nice nights sleep is great. But yeah. Still annoying :D 

• 2 months later...

I like getting a full nights sleep but I do have limitations. I usually do not nap unless extremely exhausted. Also, sleeping in too late results in bad headaches for me.

Sleep is nice, as long as I can do it when I'm tired. :P The only problem is that I don't like going to sleep unless I'm particularly tired (which is usually late), and waking up is almost always difficult for me. :laugh: But when I feel like sleeping, it's the most relaxing thing there is... :rarity:

• Brohoof 2

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
1 minute ago, ExplosionMare said:

It’s nice unless my brain decides to have busy dreams about work, school, or some other daily task.

Here is a true fact about Starlight by the way:

In addition, her incredibly loud snoring while sleeping scared the entire village every night. To keep her snoring a secret, she convinced them that a pack of bears attacked them each night.

I wasted my entire life sleeping... It was nice!

However, the dreams are not as fun as real life events, so I don't like sleeping. Also, falling asleep is annoying and tiering :mlp_wat:

• Brohoof 1