Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your thoughts on sleep?

~asdf~

• 1 year later...
20 hours ago, Luna the Great of all the Russias said:

I desire a way to abolish sleep without facing the negative consequences: that is approximately a third of your life which is time you can use to do anything other than sleeping.

Likewise. 8 hours for sleep, 8 hours to work, and the other 8 for everything in between, so you have to make life count with what we have. However, if we had those 8 hours of sleep for other things- I think everything would be different. 

(edited)

Its incredibly important and essential to your mental health, your wellbeing depends on it and at the same time i keep neglecting my sleep lol

Edited by CocoCody

I’ve come to really, really love sleeping. It’s a great escape from stress and just feels so very nice. Sometimes I could sleep all day, ten or twelve hours easily. It’s funny that I never want to go to bed, but once I fall asleep I never want to get up. 

No comment; sleep is sleep. It’s required. Although I only got about 5 hours max. As strange as it sound sometime I get paranoid sleeping because of my dreams. I don’t know how to words this, while it’s a blessing that I get these kind of dreams that may relate to reality, past lives or someone’s lives, it’s sometimes a curse. Due to it giving me distress and the dreaded feeling like I’m going through a ptsd. I believe dreams help us connects with our lives and the people around us- I feel sometime my dreams is more than just a dream, depending what dream I’m experiencing, like it tends to try to tell me something.  Anytime I’m about to sleep, I would think to myself, “what kind of dream/nightmare I’m going through with?” I paranoid myself to sleep more like. Although I don’t get much sleep due to dream stress but here am I still managing. :please:

• The title was changed to What are your thoughts on sleep?