Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What made/ruined your day?

Dark Moon

Hey there, my last topic apparently wasn't original enough and got merged so lets see how this one goes. I did search the forum a little but it seems this might be original.  Basically was there anything that made or ruined you day today.

My day was made today because I got out of A.P. Chem 15 minutes early today. Such a nice feeling.

Your turn.

• Brohoof 1

Alot of things ruined my day, and my life lately...Blargh.

Um, well, a lot of things factored in...But I think the worst thing that happened today/ what ruined my day was being told by one of my most bestest friends in the world that I had no life, and that I'm useless. It gave me such a great feeling.

The start of this was due to me jokingly saying: " Man...You're too busy! You never walk with me anymore." Yeah. That was it, and he just started getting all mad and such at me.

Edited by Tual

What made my day:  getting a 94 on my Discrete math midterm.

What ruined my day:  My friend persisting in having a pointless argument with me over some stupid, meaningless semantic mistake I made (what I meant was pretty fricking obvious) rather than letting the issue go. 

Um, well, a lot of things factored in...But I think the worst thing that happened today/ what ruined my day was being told by one of my most bestest friends in the world that I had no life, and that I'm useless. It gave me such a great feeling.

Ouch, well my day was ruined yesterday, when I was told for the second time in two weeks by different people that I: 

1st time: Well I guess it helps that you hate people.

2nd time(yesterday): Do you hate everyone?

Such a great feeling when people think you hate everyone just because your quiet.

Ouch, well my day was ruined yesterday, when I was told for the second time in two weeks by different people that I: 

1st time: Well I guess it helps that you hate people.

2nd time(yesterday): Do you hate everyone?

Such a great feeling when people think you hate everyone just because your quiet.

​Ah..I know that feeling. Well, people are too judge-y, y'know? D: They must watch more ponies, it will teach them better morals. Not to judge, and such. Heck, people in general can be really mean..

• Brohoof 3

My day was made because I assisted in the winning goal of a big soccer game today! Because of that win, we're tied for first in league!

What made my day:

My OC/DJ alter ego is getting fans (:

What ruined my day:

I had to upload a dj mix for a netlabel and totally forgot about it. I'm always trying to be responsible on everything I do and this doesn't have any excuse (I said I was going to upload it today a week ago!)...

This made my day:

[05:03:27] ProjectRKA: Hey, spell "me"
[05:03:55] Sol Smile: me, Yellow, ProjectRKA
[05:03:58] Sol Smile: :3
[05:04:04] ProjectRKA: ........
[05:04:06] ProjectRKA: No...
[05:04:12] ProjectRKA: Just "me"
[05:04:17] Sol Smile: me
[05:04:21] Sol Smile: :3
[05:04:25] ProjectRKA: You forgot the d
[05:04:56] Sol Smile: ?
[05:05:30] ProjectRKA: The d is missing...
[05:05:47] Sol Smile: But then that spells med
[05:06:05] ProjectRKA: Damnit... you won't bite it XD
[05:06:22] ProjectRKA: I was hoping you'd say "But there's no D in "me"
[05:06:28] ProjectRKA: Then I would say "not yet" XD
[05:06:34] Sol Smile: ...
[05:06:37] Sol Smile: One sec
[05:09:17] ProjectRKA: tongue.png
[05:15:29] Sol Smile: YOU TURD
[05:15:37] ProjectRKA: ;o
[05:15:38] Sol Smile: IT BACKFIRED ON ME
[05:15:46] ProjectRKA: Huh ? XD
[05:15:47] Sol Smile: YOU DID THIS!!!
[05:15:56] ProjectRKA: What did I do ? xD
[05:16:33] Sol Smile: the 'd' in 'me' joke
[05:16:37] Sol Smile: it backfired on me
[05:16:54] ProjectRKA: ... you are not helping me xD
[05:17:14] ProjectRKA: Copy/paste your conversation with whoever you tried this with xD
[05:17:52] Sol Smile: [11:06:43 PM] Yellow: Spell 'me'
[11:09:07 PM] Puck: me
[11:10:45 PM] Yellow: You forgot the 'd'
[11:11:28 PM] Puck: huh?
[11:11:59 PM] Yellow: You forgot the 'd'!
[11:12:05 PM] Puck: d
[11:12:17 PM] Yellow: now spell 'me'
[11:12:31 PM] Puck: me
[11:12:41 PM] Yellow: You forgot the 'd' again!
[11:12:48 PM] Puck: med?
[11:13:15 PM] Yellow: that's not 'me'!
[11:13:41 PM] Puck: I'm confused.
[11:14:06 PM] Yellow: There's a 'd'!
[11:14:29 PM] Puck: ALright...
[11:14:51 PM] Yellow: There's a 'd' in 'me'!
[11:15:04 PM] Puck: XD
[11:15:08 PM] Yellow: DAMMIT

• Brohoof 4

My day was ruined because this is the fourth shift in a row I haven't had a call. I'm itching for some action and everyone is behaving themselves and not doing anything stupid. It's to the point I would even take an old person falling, they tend to do that a lot... But not for the past 2 weeks!!!

• Brohoof 1

Well, there's news of a new Lord of the Rings Online DLC. That was good. I also met a long lost friend on LoTRO a few hours  later, haven't spoken with him in three years.

And then my sister came home in a foul mood (even though she says she had a good day). This bummed me out because:

1) Every little thing I do is then met with a volley of abuse and criticism.

2) I genuinely hate seeing her like this.

So yeah. Mixed bag.

Hey there, my last topic apparently wasn't original enough and got merged so lets see how this one goes. I did search the forum a little but it seems this might be original.  Basically was there anything that made or ruined you day today.

My day was made today because I got out of A.P. Chem 15 minutes early today. Such a nice feeling.

Your turn.

I had a splendid day today as well, after a surprisingly fun day at work (sports management stuff) I went home, worked my firebird (pontiac) for an hour, discovered what has to be my favorite youtube video now called "Fluttershy Rap" (VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED). 

After that i made my decision to tell my closest friend that i like the show... tomorrow, and then i listened to "My little Dashie" on youtube (dramatic reading) i teared up (Embarrassingly) then i got in contact with an X-girlfriend, and then i chilled out and started watching season 3 of my little pony... It's been a great day.

AND NOW THE SUPER CUTE PICTURE! 

post-14701-0-04495400-1366955586.jpg

• Brohoof 1

What made my day today was coming into work to find my employers had left me a $20 Subway gift card - lunch for 2 whole weeks - with a note thanking me for all my hard work. Presumably it had to do with the fact that they went on a company lunch to Applebees yesterday, which I had to miss out on because of school.

Oh yeah, and speaking of school yesterday, let me tell you 'bout some day-ruining stuff: I only brought enough bus fare for the ride to school, not back; left my wallet at home; and my class was cancelled anyway, stranding me to wait 4 hours to get a ride from my mom. If any good came out of that, it was that I got to use all that spare time to start writing a brony song, but man...what a waste of $2 and my day. dry.png

Alot of things ruined my day, and my life lately...Blargh.

The start of this was due to me jokingly saying: " Man...You're too busy! You never walk with me anymore." Yeah. That was it, and he just started getting all mad and such at me.

Yeowch.I hope you two can patch things up soon.Things like that are super rough. sad.png

Anyhow,my day was fine until I read this thread,honestly.Not in a bad way though,I just feel really bad and sad for all the people whose days were ruined.Everyday should be an awesometastic day filled to the brim with many sexual conquests amazing things instead of crappy days or days gone bad.Everybody should be happy everyday. laugh.png

• Brohoof 2

Made: In my DE Trig. class, the entire assignment today was for extra credit only.

Ruined: While in English class, after making a humorous response to why I had a lot of pencils for an essay, my non-Brony friend (whom I hope to convert) gave me a fist bump. Upon me asking him why he'd brohoofed me, he responded, "I did not 'brohoof' you, I just thought that was awesome." It just kind of takes away hope of him ever becoming a Brony. And since he's the one my parents seem to praise constantly, it's kind of important that he does so that I can remain one.

Well, just being Thursday yesterday made my day.  Thursday's always good, cause it means 3 days of no classes are coming up laugh.png.  Even though I sill have to work on assignments and read for next weeks classes, I still manage to have fun.  Every weekend feels like a mini vacation, there's so much to do and explore and I love going out when I can.  

What made my day: Having a chocolate chip cookie bake-off with a group of three friends. I lost, but it significantly improved my day, for a very good reason. 

What completely ruined my day year, just yesterday I found out that my grandfather had passed away. He had been sick for a while, but I didn't expect it to happen this soon. I had seen him a month ago, but I feel guilty for not bothering to say goodbye in someway. He's in a better place now, and he'll always be in my heart. 

That's also why the cookie bake-off even happened. I was in a horrible mood, so my friends tried to cheer me up. Sorry for being depressing. 

I'm going to go with what made/ruined my week. I had two pretty major things that both made and ruined my week.

Made: Yesterday (Thursday), I ran into my math teacher and he shook my hand for getting the highest mark on the final math test.

Ruined: Tuesday, I couldn't drive to college because my parents had my keys. They needed to borrow my car on Monday so I had to ride my bike to College in 25 minutes time for the math test. I somehow made it with one and a half minutes to spare, driving usually takes me 10 minutes.

THIS THREAD RUINED MY DAY! WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP FOCUSING ON PROBLEMS IN THEIR DAY INSTEAD OF THE MANY GREAT THINGS THAT CAN HAPPEN IN SOMEONE'S DAY! Seriously though, you can always have a good day, just some people don't know how to make that happen. 

1360248426121.png

Pinkie Pie does not approve.

• Brohoof 6

I missed my driving test today and won't be able to take it for another two weeks now. UUUUGHHHHH!!!!!!! I missed the bus by only a few seconds.

What made my day was when I FINALLY managed to beat Doom 3. Damn that game was hard even on easy difficulty.

What ruined my day in turn was when I was unable to finish the last mission in Grand Theft Auto IV after trying about 30     fangry.pngg times in a row.

Edited by Koori
  • Brohoof 1

My day had it's good and bad points... mostly good though! I won't mention all the good points.

Bad part was lunchtime. I was supposed to do my physics work but then this super weird grade 10 kid got me to teach him chem... And I mean teaching chem is fine (I'm even a tutor for math/sci) but I really don't like this guy. I won't get into it, but whenever he forces himself into my company my mood significantly drops.

My day was made when the guy I like fell asleep at lunch right next to me. I can't even express how adorable that was. :3 

The funny thing is, he's probably going to read this very post. :D

A lot of things can ruin or make my day. My day was actually ruined really today and it wasn't really made by something amazing. It was just an another ordinary day I guess.