Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What made/ruined your day?

Dark Moon

Well, nothing ruined my day today, but something did happen did make me smile and regain my hope in humanity.

Today at school, we were at lunch and there was this kid sitting at another table all alone eating his lunch. There was no one at his table and he had no one to talk to. He was looking sad and I guess another person at my table noticed. That person then got up and walked over to the lone kid's table and sat down next to him and started talking. The kid was happy and laughing the rest of the lunch period, all thanks to one person's kindness.

This made me smile and made my day.

• Brohoof 6

What ruined my day:

Parents basically calling you a disappointment and proceeding to crack down on online friends, because it will 'only further decrease your social skills, while your skills are already that of a brick.'

• Brohoof 1

I always have mixed days. What makes my day is music (dubstep, grunge and metalcore at the moment) and video games.

What ruins it is either school or parents :/

What Ruined My day:

Only got half of my Science homework done, so I probably got an F, forgot my lunch, and the "brony" (other than me) at my school told these people that he hated MLP and only watched the show because his brother made him, then he came up to me and that he lied about everything he just said, and that he actually loved the show.... It bugged me so much.....

What Made My day:

My team won the wiffle-ball tournament in gym....

So I had an awesome yet super crappy day....

What made my day: Hanging out with my friends and laughing with them at Gym.

What ruined my day: Still exhausted from walking from school to home.

On the bright side, I'm getting Dead Rising 2: Off The Record on Tuesday.

Well, for something good I got to come home early... Several hours early. I commute to my college by bus, and it's over an hour away. I still don't drive, and the last couple of days really were not the most fun due to all of this. I had a late band rehearsal the night before and then a concert last night, both nights I didn't make it home until midnight due to bus schedules.

Today I thought I was going to still be there for some time, but my last class let out really early and I was able to catch a bus that would get me back to my home town before my friend went to work, so we went and had lunch and I got to come home and relax and practice a bit.

Yet, there had to be some drama... I forgot my house key in the house this morning and my dad had to come home from work for a few minutes to let me in... >.<

This was made after I was already asleep last night and I didn't have any time to post this morning before going to hellhole(work) so I will say what made my day yesterday and today. Yesterday what made not only my day but my whole week was I passed my written test for my drivers license which is something I have been meaning to do for a while but never got around to until now. I am seriously tired of being at the mercy of bus schedules to get where I need to go and being one step closer to saying goodbye to that is pretty awesome. What made my day today is that it was a slow day at work today so I was actually able to get some stuff done today because I wasn't called up to the torture chamber/checkstands every two seconds (I am a dairy clerk and backup checker) and sent a good order for tomorrow that I have full confidence in.

The thread about Tulpae always makes my day/me feel good. There's just something that happens when I read what other tulpae say :P. Helps me to stay positive about mine~

I made my own good day

I popped on some new age music and opened my picnic chair and sat on the balcony watching the clouds go by. That's how I made my day Everyone can make their own day special...but I am realistic enough to know bad days happen...smile

my day was made when i missed the ride to my softball game so i had to hitch a ride with the last person heading out to the field which just "happened" to be my crush wub.png  

what ruined my day: nothing biggrin.png

• Brohoof 2

After a long day of edumacation, I was planning on taking a nice, long nap. But, got called in the middle of it, and was told I had to pick something up from my grandma. So, I got up only being about half-conscious, got in my car, and went over there planning to get in and get out. I got what I needed, picked my keys back up, and was ready to go until grandma started talking to me. Figured it woulda been rude for me to leave then, so I grabbed a chair and sat down. I just talked with my grandma for about an hour and a half.

And I liked nearly every second of it. biggrin.png

Granted, she's about as right-wing as you can get, which made it a bit awkward at times, but it was still nice. Talked about when she was a kid and some of the things she did in the good 'ol days, and about my friends and what we do. It was some pretty good quality family time.Makes me want to do it more often. Day = made.

• Brohoof 1

Hey there, again. 

Had a pretty mixed day today. Started off pretty good. Finally decided to dress semi-decent to school today and it was a great confidence boost. Then I had to work. I don't like my job because I work with pretty retarded stupid people who stand around over half the time just talking. This bugs me because I have to pick up their slack. Then my day turned for the better again when I got home and got to get on the forum.

Hello! I didn't see this topic earlier.

My day was actually kinda bad today, and quite unfortunate, if you ask me. I came out to my friend, and made one little statement. After that, he started getting all weird about why I liked MLP and stuff, judging me based off of simply the fact that it has Ponies in it. When I tried to forcefully with Fluttershy's evil doom logically explain that there's more than the characters to the show, he called me stupid, and a few other things. I stopped talking about it, and reverted the line of conversation to something else.

Other than that, my day's been pretty so-so. Going on the forum after all that happened quickly made the small amount of doubt and anger I had disappear, seeing once more that every day on the forums is a day full of kindness, happiness, joy, and overfull fun and light.

Hello! I didn't see this topic earlier.

My day was actually kinda bad today, and quite unfortunate, if you ask me. I came out to my friend, and made one little statement. After that, he started getting all weird about why I liked MLP and stuff, judging me based off of simply the fact that it has Ponies in it. When I tried to forcefully with Fluttershy's evil doom logically explain that there's more than the characters to the show, he called me stupid, and a few other things. I stopped talking about it, and reverted the line of conversation to something else.

Other than that, my day's been pretty so-so. Going on the forum after all that happened quickly made the small amount of doubt and anger I had disappear, seeing once more that every day on the forums is a day full of kindness, happiness, joy, and overfull fun and light.

Aw, sorry to hear that, dude. One should always be prepared for an A-hole response when confessing your bronyhood to random people, but...to a friend? One would expect a friend to be a bit more accepting, or at least I would assume. huh.png But, at least you're surrounded by friends here!

My day was fairly decent, at least. My boss wasn't at work today, and every day she's not there is like a virtual vacation day for me, so...yay... wink.png

Edited by Lowline

Well, since the last 3 days or so have been horrible. I'm going to go back to last sunday if that's alright.

So I was just out for a regular walk and there was this guy that really didn't know how to speak swedish, or english for that matter. (I live in Sweden). But he needed help with something so he tried to get help from someone. That didn't go to well since everyone pretty much ran away when he called them over. So I went over there to try to help him atleast. He knew very little swedish but I could still understand a little of what he said. Apperantly he just wanted to know where the train station was. So I got him to follow me since the station was really close. I don't know, but that smile he got when we arrived was just so awsome for some reason.

So that made my Sunday. :)

• Brohoof 1

So my sister complains about every little thing and takes everything as offense to her. Somewhere on facebook I called her a shitty sister and now my stepmom and dad are pissed and telling me I can't go to my moms anymore and all this stupid crap. This week has been terrible

• Brohoof 2

The day I made some good lasting friendships in high school. I loved those days and really mising now.

That day that was rough for me was when I moved from my hometown back in dec. and left those friends behind. I guess transitions is something I need to get used to.

Well today was incredibly mixed and I'm still not sure how I feel about it. Started off excellent because we started our archery unit in PE today. I love archery and am a pretty good shot. Rest of the day was okay until I went to advisory, which completely sucks. It's basically something we have to go to once a week in which we loosely deal with our grades and other things that the guidance office spews out. Basically like a study hall, which would be great, but I pretty much hate/dislike everyone in my advisory, so it always ruins my day. Turned back around when I got out 3rd period at 2 pm because I don't have a 4th period. Shall see how the rest of my day goes.

Made my day:  Got he highest grade in the class on a Math Proficcency Exam.  I got a 96%.  

Ruined my day: My band teacher had extra tickets for our trip to a play tomorrow and my bitchy language teacher that I was SO happy to be away from for one day decided to buy one of those tickets and tag along.  -_-

Day's been good, as far as work days are concerned...at least, nothing's ruined it so far! I guess listening to video game music while I work, with the occasional YouTube clip of Pinkie acting totally nuts, has been keeping my day bright. :)