Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What made/ruined your day?

Dark Moon

Made my day:  Got he highest grade in the class on a Math Proficcency Exam.  I got a 96%.  

Ruined my day: My band teacher had extra tickets for our trip to a play tomorrow and my bitchy language teacher that I was SO happy to be away from for one day decided to buy one of those tickets and tag along.  sleep.png

Congrats for pwning that Math Prof. Exam. Was it an end of year exam, or a you get to skip the next year style exam? Hehe, always liked the latter. 

Well Im not totally sure on this, gonna have to think...

Umm well I guess it kinda made my day that we sat in different places for band class not by sections, and two girls invited me to sit near them, so I guess it made me feel kinda welcomed.

Nothing really ruined my day I can think of except for the fact that I just kinda overall have been a bit down on the fact I don't feel like I have much of anyone who cares about me. And I've just been thinking alot really, but like i said the girls inviting me to sit next to them made me feel wanted, we even talked a little bit. It is band class so we don't talk much, but still.

What made my day, a high grade on a Chemistry test and because tomorrow is going to be a good day os setting up my friend's computer. I love setting up computers, computers are wonderful :D

What ruined it, I failed a math test and the fact today I've got plenty of math homework to go through. Oh well. No big deal I suppose. The good means more to me than the bad.

What a wonderful day it is :3

Congrats for pwning that Math Prof. Exam. Was it an end of year exam, or a you get to skip the next year style exam? Hehe, always liked the latter. 

I skipped a year of math back in seventh grade when I went straight to Pre Algebra.  I took Algrebra this year and the test was to see if we woud go into Geometry in High School or retake Algebra.

I skipped a year of math back in seventh grade when I went straight to Pre Algebra.  I took Algrebra this year and the test was to see if we woud go into Geometry in High School or retake Algebra.

I liked my HS geometry, but I loved Calculus. Just wait until you get to that fun time. It is glorious and offers physical sense. 

My day was made today because I got out of A.P. Chem 15 minutes early today. Such a nice feeling.  

NO WAY blink.png 

I'm in AP Chemistry too! That is so random. I didn't realize how similar we all must be other than liking ponies... And yeah, and if I got out of that class early, I would probably praise the sweet feathery baby jesus for my luck. Yep I'm pretty much failing that class mellow.png

• Brohoof 1

Hm, my day didn't have any particular highs or lows...

I HAVE NOTHING TO CONTRIBUTE >:D

No wait, I now have a new lamp, which can conveniently illuminate my desk. It's the small things :P

What made my day, a high grade on a Chemistry test and because tomorrow is going to be a good day os setting up my friend's computer. I love setting up computers, computers are wonderful biggrin.png

What ruined it, I failed a math test and the fact today I've got plenty of math homework to go through. Oh well. No big deal I suppose. The good means more to me than the bad.

What a wonderful day it is :3

Oh boy. Math homework. I'm practically buried in it. Not because I don't do it but..

...It's because I don't do it 9_6

• Brohoof 1

My day was ruined by my Data Structures final that I didn't revise for, and was made by finishing it in 10 mins with a mark of 76% and going to the pub afterwards :D

Where do I start with what ruined my day today, well first off it was Tuesday which is add change day which means I have to change out the cold end caps in addition to everything else I do and I usually work alone because my partner in crime is off that day. And it is a 2 day milk load, so Tuesdays suck by default but what made what is usually craptastic day even crappier than usual is that I had Monday off which almost never happens and for very good reason because Monday is when the add items come in and when I have to organize them and so because I had to do that today instead of yesterday which screwed me up royally.

And if that wasn't enough to opening checker went home at 11:00 which made me as a backup checker have to put in more time than I would have otherwise had to in the torture chamber as I often like to call it. By time I had to start the order for tomorrow I had no fraggin clue what I had back there so when I come in tomorrow I will find out how badly I fucked up the order, because ladies and gents ordering is almost impossible when I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IS BACK THERE! The good news is that I probably didn't screw it up as badly as last Saturday's order, but that one was just me being an idiot and thinking that just because it was a Saturday order gave me an excuse to go insane and order a bunch of crap I didn't need.

Running 4.5km at school today for cross country.

When the last time you ran even half that distance in a week/month was 4 years ago probably :(

It's a little early for me to say this (it's roughly 9:00 AM right now), but getting a mention in that shout out topic felt pretty good. I went into that topic not expecting to get any shout outs since I'm not that well known on the forums. An entire paragraph just for me; that's pretty flattering (at least for my standards); I didn't think I left that much of an impression.

Color me pleasantly surprised and consider my day made. smile.png

• Brohoof 1

My day wasn't very good to begin with, as I was struggling to keep up with my payroll duties at work (although I guess browsing MLP Forums during work hours didn't help matters). My boss also got on my case about something I didn't even have the power to explain to her, since only my supervisor would know, and she's on vacation.

But what really ruined my day - the proverbial cherry atop this dookie sundae - was hearing about the death of Jeff Hanneman, the guitarist responsible for some of Slayer's most immortal hits such as Angel of Death. Seems the world drops to its knees and weeps whenever a pop icon bites the dust, but when a heavy metal god leaves us, it's always "Jeff who? Dimebag what, now?" And again, I am angry at the world...

(Breathe deeply, think of ponies...breathe deeply, think of ponies...)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Today my day was made when not only did I nail my Sectionalism and Civil War final exam, but also got a call from Preserve Historic Sleeping Bear informing me that I'd gotten an internship at Sleeping Bear Dunes for the summer!  Thank you God for giving me this invaluable opportunity after college to gain some valuable, real-world experience! biggrin.png

Edited by Batbrony

(edited)

What made my day? I got a good score on a quiz I took in hisotry. I guess that's good.

My day was ruined when I found that Jeff Hanneman, one of the founding members of Slayer died of liver failer. It took me a while to realize that it was real, Slayer are one of my favorite bands ever. My username is based on a Slayer song called "At Dawn They Sleep".

Edited by AtDawnTheySquee
  • Brohoof 1

I just found my bro's old Marvel vs Capcom disc.I thought we threw that out,but apparently he kept it and never bothered to let me know that my most favorite and first fighting game is still in the house. :v

Disc's old and the music skips,but it's so worth it to play it again after all these years.

(edited)

Day = ruined.

Apparently, the campus police are after me for a case of vandalism I didn't commit. Someone through a basketball and tore a giant hole in the ceiling. I wasn't even in the hall when it happened, but apparently when the RAs were looking for suspects, someone pinned it on me and two others (who weren't in the hall, either. THey were by me).

So now I have to go clear my name. I don't need this crap a week before school lets out. >.< And apparently someone out there hates me and two others for no apparent reason.

Edited by AtomicBassCannon

This is my third time posting on this thread, yesterday was pretty awesome for me.

Although my abs felt like they were getting attacked by a hatched wielding rabbid dog for most of the day ( workouts...)

I took my x gf to the globe theater ( I'm in London for vaca) and she forgave me after the play was over, it was fun.

:) have a great day everyone.

Well my day was made because I don't work all weekend and I got to see my friends for a little thing we call Anime Friday and I got to see episodes 4 & 5 of The Devil is a Part-Timer. :3

my day wasn't really going anywhere. then I find this video on youtube

day made for sure. now I'm wondering what else can be used for music that isn't immediately obvious

• Brohoof 2

Had a pretty good day with only a few low points. My day was made today when I finally honed my skills with my newly acquired Bamboo Tablet. Yeah vectoring! 

a8e0e357-b571-4a2b-bfdd-4025b85522ca_zps

Today was my birthday, so there are a few things that you could say made my day.  I got to see "Iron Man 3."  I got some gifts and Facebook birthday wishes.  AND I found out that I share a birthday with Pinkie Pie! 

Sweet Celestia this week has been infuriating, sure I have the next two days off which I sure need but I have mixed feelings about having Monday off. Yes it means two days in a row but because there is all this organizational work I do on Monday during the last 2 hours of my shift to get the add items set up and make sure there is enough room for the next mornings milk load it might like it might set me behind like it did last week and Tuesday is the absolute last day I ever want to fall behind. I suppose what made my day today is that I don't have to work tomorrow, there was a 50/50 chance I was going to because my partner in crime wanted to day off for reasons he wouldn't tell me but they either didn't give it to him or he change his mind. It might have had something to do with the fact that I was completely out of it today, yesterday was even worse than Tuesday so I was still completely wiped out from that. It is a amazing how stress can completely and totally destroy every last ounce of strength or motivation left.