Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What made/ruined your day?

Dark Moon

I got a pretty sweet card from my boss today. Her words of encouragement were super inspiring (and much needed after a really stressful week)!

• Brohoof 1

Talking with my girlfriend and her saying that "I was the best thing that happened to her this year"  :blush:

Somehow... just somehow during these past 4 months I've not only managed to become great friends with her and got to know her over a long period of time. Something I always desired if I wanted to be in a relationship not only to establish a close connection before jumping into a relationship. In August even before taking these CNA classes I did not care to be in a relationship at all. I was cold and jaded very jaded then... and really did not care about love. 

Honestly out of all the "relationships" I have been with other women have amounted to nothing but pain, anxiety-ridden untrust, and negativity even in the beginning. I know any relationship you put yourself out there and your heart. But I have been single for quite a long time and this lady is someone I have wait such a long time to meet. I am just thankful and blessed to have met her.

• Brohoof 1

It's snowing. A little bit. That's nice. I just hope this isn't the most snow we get for the whole season. People will tell me that it's too early to worry but those people were very wrong to tell me so last year. lol VERY wrong.

In terms of what ruined my day, I got stuck watching these terrible Christmas romantic comedies. I know they're awfully predictable and unrealistic, but me, being so lonely, just got more depressed.

First I woke up with a friend that's staying over, which made my day.

Then I messed up my eyeliner and had to redo it, which destroyed my mood.

But then we went to a birthday thingie which was great

I couldn't find my phone when leaving though

Luckily I found it and my fiancée had chocolate (yay for being able to eat stuff like that again after so long)

And now I don't even know :P

• 2 weeks later...

Ran both my Paladins through Blackwing Lair, and Molten Core today, and yesterday for a total of four runs each which took a total of 3 1/2 hours, and all I got was one piece of Judgement armor I needed. Then when I was playing GTA V with my friends, connection issues, and other players ruined our fun causing us to split off. Now my girlfriend broke up with me, and its causing a lot of drama between me, and my friends... not to mention I have work tomorrow morning, and its probably going to be a busy shift...

So yep, everything went fantastic today.

Being one of the newest guys at work I have to do all the stuff nobody else wants to do, it's hard, it sucks and it always goes without recognition, but today someone said "thank you" to me and it totally made my day! ^^

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Today I woke up, hopeful for the first time in months that my parents would finally let me return their evil dog to its original owner. They came to me yesterday with the decision that this had to be done because the dog’s behavior has steadily gone from merely disobedient to outright vicious. But as evening descended today, so went my hopes when my mom told me she changed her mind and was too attached to the vile beast to give him up (illogical and senseless!) So now I have to undo all my efforts negotiating with the original owner (who has a perfect applicant ready to adopt the dog) and continue watching that miserable creature threaten, terrorize and attack my parents at will.

UPDATE: I guess inevitable means inevitable because my parents were ultimately compelled to go through with giving up their dog. The arrangement with the original owner was still intact and now the dog is back to where he belongs. I know he, and everyone else, will be better off for it, and I'm glad. 

Edited by Dreambiscuit

Nothing big.. but I forgot my earphone so now no music for the whole day. It's going to be a long day...

What ruined my day, was the fact that it was way too warm to go into my room again. Because of this, I haven't been able to use my computer for the last three days.

Had a good day today, slept in and got some baking done!!  Made some muffins and a casserole, both were new recipes to try and I'd say they were a success!!!  I'll just have to remind myself to oil the muffin tins before I put my batter in there... :mlp_lie:

Edited by Thuja
Forgot to clarify

What made my day was entertaining the idea of people getting offended by LGBT game characters. Seriously anti-SJWism is a totally hypocritical joke.

I was also preparing my own responses if I have issues with that down the line, and they were pretty funny.

Edited by ~Dusky~

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
17 hours ago, applesjck said:

My manager at work telling me that he knows I try my best. I don’t know, it just made me happy to know that he’s aware of how hard I try for this job!

I wish my manager was as nice as yours :adorkable: