Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Movie You Watched?

GrooveBroove

Star Wars Episode I.

As of in at most thirty minutes, it will change to Tangled... that's when I'm going to start watching it. :D

The Room.... on youtube.

I liked it, really bad acting, but i liked it.

it's one of the greatest terrible movies you'll ever see. on the DVD there's a Q&A with Tommy Wiseau, the director, and it's pretty amazing how he actually takes it seriously. good times.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Battleship :wub:. It was awesome, for me at least :D.

I pretty much knew the line "you sunk my battleship!" wouldn't be in it, so don't expect to here that :P.

I gotta say, of all the thing in the movie, I really liked the alien battleships the most. They looked and moved wierd, more or less like giant-ass dolphins :).The only REAL thing that kinda annoyed me was how they didn't explain much of what the intentions of the aliens were. I heard many months before release that the aliens were coming to Earth for its water supply. Seems reasonable :mellow:

Edited by brokimbo deaglePower

Battleship :wub:. It was awesome, for me at least :D.

I pretty much knew the line "you sunk my battleship!" wouldn't be in it, so don't expect to here that :P.

I gotta say, of all the thing in the movie, I really liked the alien battleships the most. They looked and moved wierd, more or less like giant-ass dolphins :).The only REAL thing that kinda annoyed me was how they didn't explain much of what the intentions of the aliens were. I heard many months before release that the aliens were coming to Earth for its water supply. Seems reasonable :mellow:

They wouldn't need to even stop at Earth for water. They could get all they want from the rings of Saturn!

Man, its true. I do learn something everyday :P

I've always hated that "They came to Earth for our water" plot. If Saturn's rings pose a problem, just scoot on over to Europa! Jupiter's moon Europa. which is roughly the size of Earth's moon, is enveloped by a global ocean about 100 miles deep (160 km), with an icy crust that may be only a few miles thick.

Bladerunner (1982)... Such a grim looking future. I watched it again because Prometheus is coming out soon, decided to give one of Ridley Scotts' best known movies a try again.

(edited)

Get the Gringo, as crazy Mel Gibson is he sure knows how to write a script. A real throw back to some of his earlier work, should definitely check it out if you get the chance.

Edited by SrFrog