Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Movie You Watched?

GrooveBroove

(edited)

I was going to say, "I think it was Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back."

Then I remembered I saw The Avengers in theaters last night.

Edited by Nightfall and Solara

Underworld: Awakening

it was about what I'd expect, Kate Beckinsale's hot ass in a tight vinyl suit and gory werewolf/vampire killing. delicious and nutritious B-movie fun.

• Brohoof 1

Tremors 2 Aftershocks

I haven't watched this in years and this movie would'nt be the same without it's main stars like Fred Ward and Michael Gross. An alright sequel and IMO should've been the last since the next one goes downhill from here.

• Brohoof 1

Jurassic Park.

Honestly, the Weird Al Yankovic song based on the film is better than the movie itself, in my opinion. It's awfully boring until about half-way in, and even then it's not as good as I expected it to be. There are only 3 deaths, and only one shown on-screen? Come on! It's an island full of dinosaurs, there's no way only 3 people died! And why didn't one of the kids die? They're kids, how in the hell did they manage to get past velociraptors? I have some other problems with this movie, but I can't really think of a good way to say them, so I'll just say this is a decent movie, but I have no idea how it got so popular.

Jurassic Park.

Honestly, the Weird Al Yankovic song based on the film is better than the movie itself, in my opinion. It's awfully boring until about half-way in, and even then it's not as good as I expected it to be. There are only 3 deaths, and only one shown on-screen? Come on! It's an island full of dinosaurs, there's no way only 3 people died! And why didn't one of the kids die? They're kids, how in the hell did they manage to get past velociraptors? I have some other problems with this movie, but I can't really think of a good way to say them, so I'll just say this is a decent movie, but I have no idea how it got so popular.

It got popular for having effects that where waaaaaaay ahead of its time and because of the extremely well selling books that the movies are based on