Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Movie You Watched?

GrooveBroove

I am just starting to watch Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron. Its been years since i watched this movie and i remember it as being one of my favorite childhood films. So anxious to watch it again. 

SpiritCover.png

03201a5aa6efa824ac0a65ebc0b3d5bc.jpg

spirit-stallion-of-the-cimarron-537eb7c952ce9.jpg

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

a4406d32e_1.jpg

Ghost In The Shell (2017)

Personally, I enjoyed the movie. Sure it's kinda different from the original anime/manga. Also liked how they put some anime references here as well in the live action version. :wub::love:

Edited by GunPla_NiNJa_4
Forgot to add something... =P

Last movie I watched was "The Power of One." It was about the apartheid in South Africa before and after world war 2. It was good the music was what caught me the most.

(edited)

Assassin's creed 7.5/10

Spoiler

They really need to convey more on Aguilar de Nerha's (and the asssassin's) backstory as a character(s) and what is his relation with the creed or his motives to join. They also need to indicated more on the historical event as well. That was a huge hole for me.

Moveover, the plot is just the same as Ezio's/miles  story but replace with different characters.

But overall, as a assassin creed fan, I will say its a pretty good movie. I don't care much for different characters and mix of it from Ezio's plot. Just as long they got the main point right. I guess some craze fanboys out there couldn't see that. 

Make a sequel!

Edited by TBD
  • Brohoof 1