Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Movie You Watched?

GrooveBroove

26833bbe27ba6c04a4720a71cdd10a4683d34b19_hq.jpg

Wonder Woman - From the trailers I was optimistic for the first time about a DCEU movie. And I wasn't disappointed.

regular-show-movie.jpg

Regular Show: The Movie - Because of this movie, I have Timbuk3 stuck in my head. B)

I watched Hollywoodland, a sort off Mystery Thriller surrounding the mysterious Death of Superman Actor George Reeves.

At first i thought the Movie would just choose an ending and not be true to the actual happenings, but just like the actual case, the Movie doesnt solve the Mystery but rather explains all possibilitys.

It was a little slow paced but interesting. Its an okay Movie, it will not go in my favorites list, but it was fine.

I watched one of the naruto movies, felt a bit nostalgic.

(edited)

Alien: Covenant. Was profoundly "meh," pretty predictable plot, and not very interesting. There isn't enough information given to get us invested in the characters' survival; unless you look at the promotional material/teaser trailers, which don't count because that's just tacking on info that they couldn't be bothered to put in the film and most won't read or have seen, me included.

There isn't really a convincing sense of tension or urgency at any point, either, which is a huge fail for a horror franchise like Alien.

Edited by ArDee

I revisited spider-man 2, the 2004 version, last night, for whatever reason.