Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Movie You Watched?

GrooveBroove

"Get out" 10/10 Great 90's thriller movie, as expected from Jordan Peele. 

'Legend of King  Arthur"  1/10 Horrible screenplay and the plot is weak. It's like pulling teeth. Although I like the fantasy of it.

The Boy and the Beast. Fun movie but it took till about halfway through it before I could get into the two main characters. They were annoying at first.:please:

And the incomparable North By Northwest, Hitchcock's greatest movie by far. :o

*checks Netflix*

My last movie was forever ago, so I think it might actually have been My Little Pony: Equestria Girls - Legend Of Everfree. :dash: Not too long ago, though. I watched it as soon as it came out on Netflix, and I don't remember when that was.

Not a movie, but a documentary of some sort: The Brony Chronicles. This 2 hour long vid is something every brony should watch, it teaches you a lot about the history of MLP.

2 minutes ago, Niko said:

Not a movie, but a documentary of some sort: The Brony Chronicles. This 2 hour long vid is something every brony should watch, it teaches you a lot about the history of MLP.

Not seen that - seen the Disc... erm, John De Lancie one, and have an episodic "bronies II" to watch yet...

Just now, CypherHoof said:

Not seen that - seen the Disc... erm, John De Lancie one, and have an episodic "bronies II" to watch yet...

I recommend that you do, it's pretty entertaining and informative aswell. 

Just now, Niko said:

I recommend that you do, it's pretty entertaining and informative aswell. 

Will look out for it once I have finished the unwatched Bronies II :D

Was sorta sad at the first movie though, when I found out there was a brony con in Manc years before I knew what MLP was....

Ok, watching Bronies II now and... ok,

so there is "cadence was my foalsitter" cool,

and then there is RD "20% cooler" cool,

but it doesn't approach "Lauren Faust was my babysitter and drew ponies for me when I was 5" cool.... :)

Especially if you still have the drawings :D

The Founder, a movie about Ray Kroc, the founder of McDonald's and how he came to "create" it. Michael Keaton plays Ray Kroc.

I'd definitely recommend it.