Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Movie You Watched?

GrooveBroove

Alright mate, we get it, you love exploitation and gore movies. The whole "huge stock images from the flick" shtick is a little out of hand at this point. Just post a small image of the theatrical poster or something.

Anyways, I watched The Wolf of Wall Street again last night. This should have been the film to win Leo an Oscar.

I went to see Sta Wars Episode 8 last night and actually thoroughly enjoyed it, which, considering how my first time ever seeing a Star Wars film was when I watched Episode 7 at home  a few days ago, was my first cinema experiance of a Star Wars movie.

Again, I thought that it was a great movie in general. Kylo Ren was my favorite character.:grin:

Image result for star wars the last jedi

Edited by Rarity the Supreme
  • Brohoof 1

so a few new ones  ive seen since xmas.

Pirates of the Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge/Dead Men Tell no Tales.  - PIRATES ARE BACK IN FORCE!!! After despising the 4th one, this one was back in perfection as a finisher to the original triolgy <3 loved it.

Doctor Strange - enjoyable, interesting charcaters but just another Marvel film. Cumberbatch doing an American accent is just wrong to me.

Warcraft - We enjoyed this a lot, more so the Orc parts than the human scenes. Seriously the humans are the worst characters Ive ever seen, but those orcs were impressive.

Fantastic Beasts and where to find them - I actually enjoyed this one film more than all 8 Harry Potter films. Simply fallen in love with it, the charcaters, the beast designs and the setting. Cant wait for the next one.

And last night I got round to watching The Red Turtle. Very interesting film, lovley to watch becaus ether eis no dialogue in it, but will feck with your head.

Guardians of The Galaxy 2. It was extremely funny with Drax and Baby Groot being the highlights. Compared to the first one, I'm not sure yet. I'll have to watch it a few more times to see which one I like more. I loved how much bigger in scope it tried to be, like more consistent humor and one huge climax.

It definitely gave me alot to think about after watching it.

Edited by ultrairongorilla