Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Movie You Watched?

GrooveBroove

• 2 weeks later...

Star Trek: Beyond

latest?cb=20160921165153&path-prefix=en

Fairly good movie, although there were times the pacing was off. To me, it seemed a little bit too difficult to tell what was going on some of the time, because the plot points were delivered in a somewhat incoherent manner, seemingly for the sake of slightly longer action scenes. I think JJ Abrams took a little bit too much from Michael Bay's playbook, honestly. It still had plenty of quality though. 7.5/10.

Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle  a film that is better than it has the right to be.  Also the best movie about video games that I have ever seen.

The Greatest Showman, which I absolutely loved! The beginning felt a little fast-paced but that's okay because it's all redeemed by the amazing songs and even better choreography later into the movie! :) Also the scene at the pub was incredible with Hugh and Zac, it's made so well! It was the best scene in the movie IMO.

Edited by Wannabe Bronylicious
Had to express my love for the pub scene

Saw "Darkest Hour" yesterday, Gary Oldman was honestly fantastic as Churchill. Then watched "Spotlight" last night for the first time, it was extremely fascinating and yet captivating with its story. Highly recommend both of 'em. 

• Brohoof 1