Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Movie You Watched?

GrooveBroove

I finally got around to watching the Emoji Movie out of morbid curiosity. Yeah it sucked, but I don't think it was the worst animated movie I've ever seen. I just hate more of what it represents than anything else. It's just really forgettable, bland and unfunny.

Just now, Titans08Mariota said:

Ok I gave you a follow because you like kung fu panda. That's my life now. Well, it's as good a reason as any right?

Haha any reason is a reason, can't refute it and although it says follow, my eyes always read friend:twi: What other movies do you like XD

Just now, Titans08Mariota said:

I like the Lord of the rings movies a lot. Besides those, Adam Sandler movies.

Ah yas Adam Sandler, Mr. Deeds was so good XD I also like Back to the Future and Napoleon Dynamite, such rich moments lol

Just now, ThunderCrush said:

Ah yas Adam Sandler, Mr. Deeds was so good XD I also like Back to the Future and Napoleon Dynamite, such rich moments lol

Never seen back to the future actually.. yeah I know. You know what i really like though? Anime. My favorite animes consist of

Cory in the house

Airplane instructional videos from the 80s

Seinfeld

Shrek 

That's about it.

• Brohoof 1

Last movie I watched was Filth (2013). 8/10 Overall.

Honestly a phenomenal film, don't watch with your family though. (Like I did on my first watch.) :orly:

James McAvoy really shines here, it really shows how underrated he is as an actor.

filth-movie-poster-2014-1020770106.jpg

I just finished watching Zootopia for about the tenth time or so. I hadn't watched it in a while, but I found out that Netflix is removing it this month so I figured I should re-watch it. Certainly one of the greatest non-Pixar Disney movies of my lifetime. And one of my favorite Disney movies ever. It has a special place in my heart.