Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Movie You Watched?

GrooveBroove

I saw Red Sparrow. It was rather crappy to be honest. Besides being bloated and in need of an hour's worth of editing, it seemed like another director imposing his naughty little proclivities on the movie-going public. I'm sure spies have to do certain things as part of their work, but certainly it's not ALL sex and torture! :crackle:

• Brohoof 1

One of my favorite Godzilla movies:

Destroy All Monsters (1968) 

81MG6gEC7ML._SY450_.jpg

I love how in the big King Ghidorah battle scene...Varan,Baragon,and Manda sit in the background and do absolutely nothing but watch. Lel

Godzilla,Anguirus,and Gorosaurus did all the work if you ask me.

Legion (2010 movie)- Absolutely atrocious. Plot made no sense, and it was all so stupid I had to actually watch it twice to get through the whole thing. Not to mention the movie was paced so badly I couldn't even tell if it was too fast or too slow. It was just mush. Second worst movie I've ever seen, still isn't as bad as 1994's Dune. 2.5/10.

License to Wed- A comedy with a lot of dumb jokes, but a decent amount of it managed to stick. Still serves as a pretty mediocre film though, considering how it was all put together. 5.5/10.

The last movie I watched was South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut. I remember watching this movie a lot when I was younger. I felt pretty nostalgic when watching this movie after quite a long time. It was still just as funny and awesome to watch, in my opinion. :) 

• Brohoof 1

I watched 'Fireworks, Should We Watch It From The Side Or The Bottom?'

How's that for a cool title? 

The movie wasn't bad but the ending was a little vague and confusing. Maybe it'll make more sense when I see it a second time. 

The Last Jedi. It has such mixed reviews but I personally enjoyed it. :grin:

Avengers Infinity Wars

Spoiler

Ending made me think they can'e end like that. A bad guy and Good guys lose, can't be. But there be part 2 and Captain Marvel. Like superhero movies and was excting watching it and on my 2 weeks off. But ending annoyed me and also Hulk refuse to come out, I feel what's going on.