Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Movie You Watched?

GrooveBroove

I watched the Back To The Future trilogy.

It's been a while for me, and it's always good to catch up on the classics. Year after year this series continues to entertain. It's smart, funny, original and one of the very few movies that get time travel right. 

I loved it, all over again. 

The Margin Call.

I have been actively avoiding movies which have became notorious due to the actors in them, who have been accused on sexual harrasment and such. Whatever dark and messed-up things Kevin Spacey may have done, the man can still act, I give him that...

Christine 1983

Haven't watched it in about a year, tbh kinda wishing I'd saved it for Halloween night. We started not giving out candy last year and binging horror movies in the dark instead, now we're one short lol. There's only three other houses on our street who give out treats and all we usually get are drunk teens, so honestly it's safer not doing it anymore :(

Jurassic world) the fallen Kingdom 9/10

Spoiler

The only thing that left unexplained is how on earth these dinosaurs are close to extinction?  As example Blue is the only raptor but aren't there any other wild ones?? It's not like opening a amusement park of dinosaurs. lead to some species to extinction. It's impossible, if this park has been abandoned for years before jurassic world is being made. It's not like these people can actually kill some off and capture some for the amusement park and not having any at the wild.

• Brohoof 1

Breakfast At Tiffany's. 

This is such a classic. I watched it and it blew me completely away all over again. Audrey Hepburn is at the top of her game, and her character, Holly Golightly, is truly a kindred spirit. 

Loved it. 10/10. :wub: 

I recently watched Cradle 2 the Grave (2003). Back then both of the main actors (DMX and Jet Li) were big stars. Where are they now? Well DMX is doing a year-long jail sentence for tax fraud and Li is currently in filming for the live action version of Disney's Mulan (which is going to be released in 2020). 

Decided to give Thor movies a try. Watched all three of them in 2 days, and I like how they get sillier and more action-packed with every new film. The semi-fantasy setting makes it easier for me not to view the "superheroes" as freaks in funny costumes doing dumb things with heroic expressions.